“To die for”
Review of Yakitori Sushi & Grill - CLOSED

Yakitori Sushi & Grill
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times. Every time my college roommate is back in town we go here- just like the old days. They have a great variety of rolls to pick from. They have always been nice when I was there. Hibachi looks good although I go there strictly for sushi.

2  Thank Dschonie

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Best sushi in scranton so far , can't wait for the next visit, the service was great, yum yum roll is recommended .... Come!!!!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Yakitori is by far my favorite Japanese sushi restaurant In Scranton. The food is tasty, the selection is excellent and the service is great. And the icing on the cake is the prices are very reasonable. My wife and I can't wait to come back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is an amazing sushi restaurant. The partners offer unbelievable sushi presentations. This was my second visit on trips across the country. It is surprising what can be found in smaller towns everywhere. We travelled all across China and through every country in SE Asia, but have not had any better sushi. Complements to the chef.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The restaurant was a busy place today. Lots of nice flowers. The place was full of people trying out the bento bowls filled with a eye appealing assortment of healthy fresh sushi. Yakatori should make a good place to stop for a quick lunch or easy going dinner. All the food is prepared fresh in front of the customer. Make sure to ask for Yan who is the driving force there.