“Personalized meals”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

This out of the way restaurant is well worth finding. It is nestled in a neighborhood and when heading there you think, this navigator must have it wrong . The staff is very friendly and attentive.
Being gluten free I was concerned about finding something to eat on the menu. When I asked the waitress about gluten free options, she informed me that the chef would make any dish she could gluten free. I got the chicken Marsala which she made gluten free for me. It was excellent ! The rest of my family ordered various things from the menu and every meal was just as good. The desserts they ordered were excellent (sadly no gluten free options) We highly recommend this restaurant! The food is excellent and portions are huge!

1  Thank Vhockeymom18
There are newer reviews for Wood Grille

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great food, atmosphere, and service. i would recommend this off-the-beaten path restaurant if you are ever in Scranton.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Service was amazing. Mussels were amazing. Main course of filet for my wife and sole morney for myself....Yep amazing!

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff, they couldn't do enough. The meal was fantastic! We ordered the coquilled st Jacques as an appetizer, It was wonderful. Then we both ordered the veal Picata and the veal marsala. Both were delicious and the veal was fresh. Can't wait to go back again!

2  Thank Katou7
Reviewed January 28, 2014

One of the best meals in Scranton. My wife had the Shrimp Cocktail & Chicken Piccatta both excellent. I had the Caprese salad very good could of used some red onion but good fresh Mozzarella, Also had the SeaBass Special execellent it was real Sea Bass very tender cooked perfect. Made our Anniversary very Special.

1  Thank letochef2