“Great food/great service”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had a great dinner tonight at Wood Grille. The place is so pretty on the inside (it's located in a residential area) - bar area was very nice, and the dining room had great ambiance. We were greeted immediately and were told that if there was anything on the menu that we wanted different, or even created for that matter, they would do it. My husband and I split the Misto salad (salad does not come with your dinner) and it was brought out already divided on 2 plates - small things make such a big impression. My husband asked if he could have the Chicken Saltimbocca with no mushrooms but with hot peppers and this was no problem - and he said delicious. I had the NY Strip - so tender and it was cooked perfectly. The others in our party also really enjoyed their dinners (one veal dish that included shrimp & scallops and shrimp & scallop scampi). We had lemon lush for dessert - it was very good. There was always someone walking around and making sure we didn't need anything - not intrusive, but attentive. As we were leaving we received "good nights" from each of the staff. This was a great first impression and I hope it is the same when we return (which will be soon).

2  Thank jesolen