“Had better”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Had better”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere, BYOB which is nice, service was excellent. Food overpriced I had "seafood in love". One scallop, 4 shrimp, 8 mussels that smelled like a toothache and an over abundance of under cooked onions.
A lot on the menu. I may give them one more try.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“My favorite Thai food in Scranton”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Thai food here is absolutely delicious-- the best that I've had in years (not just in Scranton, in Boston and other major cities too). My office was downtown near to Thai Thai, and this quickly became one of my lunch order favorites. My favorite dish is the Thai basil fried rice.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank saltmarsh2
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and lovely atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am not a pad thai fan but my family is and they enjoy it better than any Thai Restaurant in the area. The Basil steak is delicious - you can get it mild if you would like. The Lad Nar (noodle dish is delicious) Get spring rolls and dumplings. A favorite place to eat. The staff is very attentive. Excellent!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ljmscope
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good not great”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I had pad thai and thai ice tea both were good not great. I will try again one day. The complimentary broth is a nice touch.