“Convenient”

Hilton Scranton & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Scranton
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed here 2 nights while in town for work. Location is convenient to airport. I was upgraded to a suite on the 6th floor which was very nice. I ordered room service both nights and it was very good. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The only negative I have to say is there is no valet parking. The hotel garage is next door so you do have to go outside and through another door to get to the parking garage. Parking is 9.95. I would have liked the option of paying a few extra dollars for valet. That would be my only negative. Everything was great!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda P, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

David & Kim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our property. We strive for the excellence and are so glad you experienced just that! A smile is a part of our uniform and treating every guest like they are family is just what we do! The city's parking garage is conveniently located right next door and we are grateful that the walkway to our property is covered to protect our guests from the elements. We are so glad you enjoyed your meals here and we hope you tried every one of our three restaurants! Look us up the next time you’re in town!
See you soon,

Reviewed January 25, 2014

For Canadians living in Eastern Ontario who drive south along Interstate 81 to escape winter or for any other reason, Scranton PA is a good place to stop for the night. It’s about 5 or 6 hours drive depending on where your journey begins and how long you stop for lunch, etc. But it’s worth planning to spend the night here because Scranton has a great hotel: the Hilton. The establishment is very well managed, the rooms are comfortable, well furnished and sparklingly clean with all the amenities and some extras such as free Wi-Fi and bottled water, items that are often charged for in other hotels. We found the bed very comfortable with plenty of duvet pillows, the lighting well planned, the temperature controls easy to adjust and the system quiet. The food in the restaurant was excellent and reasonably priced. I had one of my best New York cuts ever in the main dining room. The staff was exceptionally helpful and pleasant, and attentive to every detail. There is, obviously, a great deal of coordinated effort in the part of all employees of this hotel to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks Yvon for your great review! Everyone at the Hilton Scranton strives for the excellence and we are so glad you experienced just that! Busy or not you’ll get the special attention you deserve. We have just taken over the #1 ranking out of 288 Hiltons in the Americas for property loyalty. This ranking is a combined score of our property loyalty, customer service, cleanliness and food & beverage. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our Executive Chef and kitchen staff, they take pride in every meal they serve whether it be in one of our three restaurants on site or a banquet or conference on our Convention Level. A smile is a part of our uniform and treating every guest like they are family is just what we do! Look us up the next time you take a road trip this way!
-The Hilton Scranton Family

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel as I was relocating from Maine to Kansas. I had a teenage child and two cats with me on the jouney. The hotel was clean and pretty convenient to get to from the highway. I did not like the 'pet friendly' room. It would be great for someone traveling with a dog, but with cats it wasn't ideal. We could smell the dog smell in the room and the cats were very nervous to the point of shaking. Otherwise, the rooms were stunning. The bellmen were outstanding and very caring toward the guests. In my opinion they were the best part of my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Amanda P, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thanks so much for reviewing our property. Your comments and honesty are greatly appreciated. Here at the Hilton Scranton we strive for excellence and we take any comments about otherwise very seriously. Please stay with us again next time you’re in the area so we can prove to you that we can exceed your expectations.
- The Hilton Scranton Team

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love staying at THIS Hilton! The staff is excellent and provide superior service. The room is nice and comfortable, and relitavely quite and peaceful. The overall experience for THIS Hilton in Scranton is wonderful and I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

HarleyGirl0321
First please let me thank you for taking the time to give our property a TripAdvisor review. Our staff will take the extra minute without hesitation to make your stay perfect. Become our fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter you’ll be up to date with all the fun events and activities going on in the area. Thanks for your review of the Hilton Scranton and Conference Center. We look forward your next stay with us.
- The Hilton Family

Reviewed January 11, 2014

As a Corporate Trainer for a major Healthcare company, i travel 90% of the year. I stay in different cities for a minimum of 2 months at a time. The staff at this hotel are the best. They are always pleasant and friendly and they always help me have a great time. I spend a lot of time at PJ's 1910 Pub because they have the best food. On the weekends, its especially difficult to be away from my family, however, it becomes easier because each Saturday Tiffany M. makes the best drinks! I am always greeted by name immediately and because of the great environment that is created it allows me to relax outside my room, laugh and enjoy the big screens! I am truly appreciative of her and the entire Hilton Scranton staff and management team. This is truly feels like a home away from home!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Adrianswhite
Amanda P, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Thanks so much for reviewing our property. Everyone at the Hilton Scranton strives for the excellence and we are so glad you experienced just that! Busy or not you’ll get the special attention you deserve. A smile is a part of our uniform and treating every guest like they are family is just what we do! We are glad you enjoy the atmosphere in PJ's Pub from our staff, to the drinks, to the games on the big screens! We agree that it "truly feels like a home away from home!"
See you soon,
-The Hilton Scranton Team

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our family used the Hilton as our base for a holiday visit to family in the Scranton area. It was a very smooth stay with no issues and we found the staff to be very helpful. The rooms were large and handled our needs with ease. The bell staff was helpful with our loading and unloading process.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

First please let me thank you for taking the time to give our property a TripAdvisor review. Our staff takes pride in the way we take care of our guests and we understand how important it is to relax after traveling. We anticipate your needs and accommodate to make all of our guests happy. We love to see smiles on faces when we do “the little things.” I will definitely pass your compliments along to our bellstaff! Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!
See you again soon,

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Very Welcoming Hotel. Our room was beautiful with plenty of space and well furnished. The bed was very comfortable to sleep in. I loved the feather blanket. We had dinner at Casey's Corner. The food was exceptional and the service from Marissa was outstanding! If I ever visit Scranton again this is the hotel that I will definitely stay at. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We are glad you got to experience how our staff will take the extra minute without hesitation to make your stay perfect. The feather blankets are a welcome addition to our comfortable beds on a cool winter night. We are glad you liked your evening at Casey's Corner. We hope you tried every one of our three restaurants! Ill pass along the great comments to the staff. If you have a moment, we would appreciate if you stopped by the Casey's Corner at the Hilton page on TripAdvisor and leave your comments there as well!
See you again soon,
The Hilton Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Scranton
Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton
Residence Inn Scranton
Residence Inn Scranton
#6 of 10 in Scranton

Been to Hilton Scranton & Conference Center? Share your experiences!