Hilton Scranton & Conference Center
Travelocity
$67
SleepInn
1,051 results
All reviewsparking garagefront deskwithin walking distancebreakfast buffetnice hotelshuttle servicenice barroom servicesteamtown mallthe hotel staffbusiness triprooms are cleanscranton areathe entire staffup to datenice staywaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

In 2011 our group had our annual conference at this Hilton. with a banquet on Saturday night. It was the worst one I ever attended. We were packed into a room that was too small. Our table was set for 12 people but only 11 chairs. The last one to be seated had his 3 childern with him, when asked for another chair the banquet manager said " one of them will have to sit in the other room". Also 3 places at our table had no forks to eat with. I asked one of the staff for forks and she looked like a "deer in the headlights" I had had to ask 4 different people before I got the forks. The food was bad, One lady had a peice of prime rib that was grey and so hard she couldn't cut it. The banquet manager was threating to to throw us out. This guy should not be a manager of anything.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Brian A, General Manager at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your review. I would love to have a chance to speak with you regarding your experience at my hotel. Please call me at 570-558-7330.
Thanks Brian Anderson, General Manager

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was in town for a friend's wedding and I could not have had a nicer time. Donna in particular was so friendly and nice. She was great to us and made sure everything went off without a hitch. My friend's wedding was gorgeous, the food was delicious and my room was awesome. Thank you SO much to all the staff, I'll definitely stay here again whenever I am in town!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Brian A, General Manager at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Cory B,
I am glad to hear you had such a nice time at your friend's wedding. We take great pride in our Hilton weddings. I will pass along your comments to Donna. Please look us up the next time you are in Scranton.
Brian Anderson

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Spent one night at this hotel. The staff was great, very friendly. The room we had was oversized and very comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable, leading to a great night sleep. Had breakfast in the resturant, which was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brian A, General Manager at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Mrs Petch,
Thank for your review of the Hilton Scranton, PA. I am glad you had a comfortable stay with us. I am very proud of the Hilton breakfast that is available 7 days a week. I look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The Scranton Hilton was a welcome surprise. A big room with a comfortable big bed made the hotel the perfect spot for a one night stay over. The service was great, and they serve a nice breakfast. If you're in Scranton, try the Hilton.

• Stayed: October 2012
Brian A, General Manager at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Milt0717,
Thank you for your response. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton in Scranton, PA. I look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed here this past weekend. Convenient parking garage next door. Place is very clean. Rooms are up to date and well furnished. Bed was very comfortable and lots of pillows. Great lobby bar and they also serve Starbucks coffee. Conference facility is very well maintained. Within walking distance to center of city. Would stay here again

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Brian A, General Manager at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear John B,
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Scranton. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Starbucks is a big hit with our guests. The GM is a big fan as well! I look forward to you staying with us again in the future.
Brian Anderson