“Great new restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Tried Libassi's for our wedding anniversary. What a wonderful place. Food was excellent. I had steak my husband had Prime Rib. Best steak ever. Service was great. Will be back as regulars for sure. If you are looking to try somewhere new try Libassi's.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Like someone else who posted a review, we had the antipasto salad and split it then order a six slice pizza and brought some home. Well worth the time and money to visit a true family run business that is cheerful friendly warm place to eat. The setting is very plain, but every thing else was outstanding. Can't recommend it enough. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We found this little gem on a whim and it was fantastic! The atmosphere doesn't wow you but what they lack in ambiance they made up for in service and food! The sauce was outstanding! The eggplant parm was one of the best I've had! I felt like i was at my grandmothers house! The staff was friendly and attentive! Would definitely go back to this family restaurant when in Scranton!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice atmosphere in bar and dining room. Everything is delicious from appetizers like bruschetta, mozzarella sticks cut fresh and rolled in breadcrumb mix. Main dishes, penne in vodka sauce with prosciutto to the eggplant parm which is cut long ways, grilled, and topped with mozzarella cheese and sauce, everything Chef Joe makes is DELICIOSO. Homemade soups are also great. Great wait service. Large beer selection.

2  Thank JP L
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I found this restaurant on a visit to PA and decided to try it on our last night. Service was quick and friendly and the food was delicious. Wish we had found it earlier. We will certainly be back next time we visit!

1  Thank kwjtn3