“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I went here for breakfast. It was good and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Yes, very diner like in all aspects. The food is fresh and nicely prepared. Servers are attentive and bring out dishes as soon as the kitchen plates them. The interior is clean and brightly lighted, but slightly worn down looking. They are open 24 hours 7 days a week. The printed menu is extensive and easy to read. They serve typical diner fare. The best bets are the breakfast items like pancakes, eggs, and bacon. The buyer tends to buy lower priced food, like lowest priced eggs. The yolks on the sunny side up eggs are the smallest and flattest I have ever seen. Yes, they are fresh, but also nickel sized yolks. The corned beef hash is more potato than beef. Home fries are perfectly cooked, seasoned, and tasty. Burgers are a good choice any time of the day.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I'm from NJ, and this is the closest you'll come to an authentic Jersey Diner experience. The kids love going there, and there's something for everyone on the menu.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Tried it for the first time ever on Thursday and went again on Friday, lol. First day we all had burgers. I had the chili-cheese burger with fries and coleslaw. I loved it all. I loved it so much I went back the next day. I got the egg salad sandwich and my mom got the BLT. She wanted me to add that the bacon was perfectly cooked with no fat on it. We had 3 desserts. I had the cannoli cake (which was sooo good). My mom had the cheesecake which was awesome and my daughter had the chocolate cake which was good, but that one looked better than it tasted. I love how all the desserts were on display and it really is a diner. I didn't find it dirty at all, just older. It wasn't as cheap as some of the other reviews said, but it wasn't expensive either. The servers both days were amazing and I wish I wasn't leaving because I would go there again!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I really don't know how much I would have to drink to make this food good. I have had diner food in many places and this one is the worst I have ever had.

2  Thank Emily158