“Cheesesteak Heaven”

Cosmo's
Ranked #19 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2012

"Anyway you want it, just the way you need it." That should be their slogan. Everyone in our group had their sandwich just a little different, but we all agreed they were very tasty! We stayed at the Lackawanna station Hotel just down the street from Cosmos!

1  Thank beryl101

Reviewed June 15, 2012

The cheese steak was good but the amount of fries I was given was embarrassing for the $2.75 price that they charged me. They were soggy and the small container was only about half-filled. I will not be returning here after being ripped off like this. You can get a cheese steak just as good or better at pizza joints in the area and receive a better value.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I used to get excited about trips to Philly to grab a cheesesteak, now I get great cheesesteak 5 minutes from work!!! Great food, friendly staff and owner, clean clean clean dining room!

1  Thank Gfk328
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I've been to Philly and had cheese steaks from some of the greats- Pat's, Geno's, Tony Luke's, Jim's etc., this place may advertise "Philly" cheese steaks but Philly they are not. Meat was tough and dry and that, my friends is the single most important part of the cheese steak. Yes bun and cheese are important but the cheese comes from a cheese wiz container and the bread from a local bakery, kinda tough to screw up. I was unimpressed. Fries were OK but not that hot. Unfortunately this proves my theory; if you want a "Philly" cheese steak you have to go to Philly. Sorry guys.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I go to Cosmo's often for takeouts! Great cheesesteaks and fries, although a little pricey. Not a whole lot on the menu, but if you want a tasty, authentic cheesesteak, Cosmo's is the place to go!