“Very colorful decor!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We were visiting from out of town and went here with our daughter and son-in-law. We loved the bright decor. A real treat to the senses. Everyone at our table was quite happy with their meal. I found my Margarita a little sweeter than I like, but not bad. My husband was not happy with the salsa--but he added some hot sauce to it and that improved it. It was a very busy Friday night and may not have been up to their usual standard. It was good, not great. I wouldn't mind going back again and giving it another try as everyone else thinks it is so good.

There are newer reviews for La Tonalteca

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The atmosphere inside is festive and bright. The menu is huge and the food is delicious. On the night we visited there was a mariachi band to seranade us it was alot of fun!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I always go to La Tonalteca. They have the best staff and the food is the best Mexican we have ever had. Great place and the prices are good as well.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

BEST Tortilla soup on the planet!!! $3 Margaritas on Wednesdays are a great way to end hump day. The wait staff is always friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Shannon C
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The furnishings are very colorful, just like old Mexico. The food is original Mexican and the service is always good. The owners care if patrons are having a good meal. The prices are also very reasonable.