This hotel is what you would expect out of a Residence Inn located in a busy shopping area. This not a place for a restful vacation, it is good for business and short trips. Beds were not comfortable and the hotel seems a little worn down, but the staff was great and the complimentary breakfast was much better than the norm. All in all, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning service and convenience at the favorite extended stay hotel- the Scranton Residence Inn! Our superior location is only a few miles from major highways and over 50 restaurants, shops and entertainment destinations. In addition, our hotel is in the heart of Northeastern PA's Oil and Gas region and only minutes from many healthcare facilities including CHS, Geisinger, TMG, and Allied. You'll feel right at home with complimentary perks that include daily hot American breakfast buffet and a social hour three nights a week featuring light fare with beer and wine. Guests enjoy access to our 24-hour fitness and business centers, indoor pool, and grocery shopping service. Our spacious suites feature fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi. We're pet friendly, too! Are you a frequent Marriott guest? Take advantage of the exclusive Marriott Rewards Program. Whether traveling for work or play, make the smart choice of extended-stay hotels in Scranton, PA - Residence Inn by Marriott Scranton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Scranton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Scranton Hotel Scranton
- Residence Inn Dickson City
- Dickson City Residence Inn
- Scranton Residence Inn