Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain
$45
TripAdvisor
$84
SleepInn
All reviewsmontage mountainski slopesroom was cleanlong driveparking lotthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againwaffleseasy accesshotel staffwe've stayedbusiness tripoff the highwayfront desk staffindoor poolhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2013

One of the best places to stay is the Hampton Inn on Montage rd, it is clean and the staff is very nice. It has been remodeled in the past couple of years and they did a great job. everything was just perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stacey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to provide clean rooms and friendly service! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to share it with our team.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stay at this hotel when visiting the greater Scranton Area. Staff is always very helpful & extremely friendly. Definitely a must stay at hotel! Rooms are clean and quiet, beds are comfortable. The internet is quick; there is also a computer for your use if you happen to forget yours! The complimentary breakfast is very good and has a nice selection, including grab and go style for all you business travelers! It is centrally located in Moosic, PA at the base of Montage Mountain and the Shoppes at Montage!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stacey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Rosemary,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, the amenities, and the local area! Thank you so much for the feedback and the kind comments. I will make sure to pass your comments along to our team. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit the Scranton/Moosic area. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The stay at this Inn was the last on a two week cross country drive. Since I enjoy Hampton Inns and had stayed in quite a few, I used Hilton Honor points for this reservation. I had not used points before so I didn't know what to expect. Well, I was treated as well as any Inn I have stayed at. The room provided was great .The facility is very nice and the view from the rooms facing the mountain and ski slope is beautiful. The indoor pool and spar area is really nice. Seated in the big hot tub you get the same great view of the mountain. Breakfast was top notch. I didn't pay to stay here but rest assured if I'm in the area again, this is where I'll stay.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Mountain (back of the Hotel) offer a great view.
1  Thank joe651
Stacey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Joe,

Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel! We really appreciate the feedback, and I will be sure to share this review with our team. The views of the mountain are beautiful, and I'm glad that you got to enjoy them. Thank you for staying with us and being a Hilton Honors member. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit the Scranton area.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Couldn't have asked for a better hotel experience. Entire hotel was very clean and orderly. Staff was very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was much more than "continental". My family enjoyed the pool and business area, which was very convenient.

Lillian,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit with us, and that you and your family were able to enjoy several of our amenities. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the Scranton area.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Hampton Inns have gotten more expensive over the past few years, but I don't mind (too much!) because so far they have never let me down. My daughter and I walked into the
Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain late at night, road-tired and ready for a break. We were greeted by a friendly, smiling desk clerk and checked in quickly and efficiently. The room was spacious and comfortable, the bathroom was nice, and both were clean. All of these are exactly what you need when you're on a road trip.

We didn't partake of the breakfast buffet, so I can't comment on that. But the decor of the lobby was attractive, the food area was clean, and the layout seemed good.

Like some other travelers, I had a little trouble finding the entrance into the complex where the hotel is located. I wish it were marked better. And the bed wasn't quite as comfortable as I've had at other Hamptons, but my daughter said hers was great. All in all, I'd go back.

Thank you, Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Stacey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you and your daughter enjoyed our hotel and everything met your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.