We stayed in a room with 2 double beds. While it was certainly not a big room, it had enough space to move around. The beds were good, and the entire room--especially the bathroom--was clean. Our room did not have a fridge or microwave, which was a minor negative. The pool area is well kept up, and the hotel features an above-average size pool. The whole family enjoyed being in the pool after the end of a day of driving. The breakfast area was well-stocked, and the food was good. We only had a few interactions with staff during our stay, but everyone we spoke with was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain, offering easy access to Interstate 81 and just minutes from the Pocono Mountains, downtown Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Enjoy views of Montage Mountain from our warm and welcoming lobby and modern guest rooms. Our mountain-view hotel is an ideal location for Eastern Pennsylvania business trips, weekend ski getaways, or for overnight stays after a concert at Toyota Pavilion. Spend a day skiing on the slopes and snow tubing at Montage Mountain or in the lazy river at Montage Meltdown. Watch harness racing or press your luck at the slots and table games at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs. Learn about mining on the Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour. Savor lobster tails at Cooper's Seafood Restaurant, a favorite with Scranton locals since 1948. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Otel, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel Scranton
- Scranton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Montage Mountain