This hotel is located directly off I-81 and near an outdoor shopping area. It is a well-maintained spot. However, you can't use your GPS to get to it directly. You must be able to go to it by seeing it. The staff needs to be a little more flexible too. When we were there on a Sunday, the place was almost empty, but our request for a free upgrade wasn't honoured, even though this was our 9th night at a HI. This place is popular on Friday-Saturday nights, so may be busy and noisy. We have stayed here before and would do so again. The heating-cooling systems are noisy and need upgrading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between the Allegheny Mountains and the Pocono Mountains, our Hampton Inn® hotel in Scranton at Montage Mountain is just a mile from one of the most popular ski slopes in the Northeast. In fact, you can even watch skiers on Sno Mountain from our warm and cozy lobby. Reserve a room with a mountain view and fireplace here at the Hampton Inn hotel in Scranton at Montage Mountain, and you'll have a recipe for a vacation you'll never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel Scranton
- Scranton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Montage Mountain