I stayed here on a business trip. I stayed for one night. It was the only hilton property that had a room within one hour of where I needed to go. Hotel is a bit out dated. Staff is very very very friendly. I liked them a lot. The room was your standard hampton inn. The bed was as expected. The staff made up for the slight lack luster of this place. I would recommend to anyone traveling to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain, offering easy access to Interstate 81 and just minutes from the Pocono Mountains, downtown Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Enjoy views of the mountain from our warm and welcoming lobby and modern guest rooms. Our hotel is an ideal location for Eastern Pennsylvania business trips, weekend ski getaways, or for overnight stays after a concert at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain. Spend a day skiing on the slopes and snow tubing at Montage Mountain or in the lazy river at Montage Meltdown. Watch harness racing or press your luck at the slots and table games at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs. Learn about mining on the Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour. Savor lobster tails at Cooper's Seafood Restaurant, a favorite with Scranton locals since 1948. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel Scranton
- Scranton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Montage Mountain