Tower Square Hotel Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Belle Air Inn(West Springfield)
View Hotel
Travelodge West Springfield(West Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsparking garagechampions sports barfull service hotelno safe in the roomindoor mallconnecticut riverper daypool and hot tubfitness centerstudent princebig ethe eastern states expositionbed was very comfortablethe hotel is cleanstayed one nightconvenient locationcurrents
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just got back from a weekend away at the Springfield Marriot. We were there for a family wedding and start to finish everything was done perfect! Check in was very easy especially with the Basketball Hall of Fame festivities happening. There were inductees signing autographs for kids and there was all kinds of people everywhere.

The wedding went off without a hitch and the Marriot's staff were there for anything you needed. The reception area was intimate and tastefully done. The Grand Ballroom was especially nice and the food was EXCELLENT! Rooms were nicely remodeled but a little small with a large flat screen in every room.

Don't hesitate if you are thinking about having an even there!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Bill H, General Manager at Tower Square Hotel Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for your review and feedback on TripAdvisor. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and the wedding you attended went smoothly with attentive service and excellent food. I will share your comments with my team.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Although I believe this hotel caters to business traveler clientele, it is also a good place to stay when traveling with family. We have stayed twice with our small child and have taken advantage of the indoor pool and restaurants on site. Reasonable prices for food, rooms are clean, and there is indoor access to CVS.

• Stayed: May 2013
Bill H, General Manager at Tower Square Hotel Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for your positive review and scores on TripAdvisor. I was happy to read you that overall you had a nice experience on both of your stays. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here for business the week of August 12th. Room was comfortable and clean. Concierge Lounge was small, but accommodating. No valet, but parking was okay. Entrance to the hotel was well lit and easy access. Restaurants were okay. Sports bar was okay, not something I would visit and no wifi access. The other restaurant was decent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your comments and overall positive scores. I am pleased to advise that we have plans to upgrade our WIFI and Verizon infrastructure to allow for better reception and speed throughout the hotel and food and beverage areas for both cell phone coverage and WIFI access.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at the Springfield Marriot for one night. I want to start by saying that all of the staff that I encountered were terrific. It is the hotel and the way it is operated that is bad. First, there is no valet parking. I arrived in the evening and had to park on a third floor of a parking garage-deserted. And, to make it worse there is a huge sign as you enter the lobby warning of rampant thefts in the parking garage. The solution is security, and valet parking, not warning signs. This is the first time-as a woman traveling alone which I do lots for business-that I felt unsafe and nervous. I would never go back. In addition, small things: the room curtain tracks in the room I was in are constructed in a manner so that they don't close-there is a 1.5 foot or so gap right in the middle. And, the hair dryer did not work this AM-plugs near bathroom not working (I had to leave so no point in reporting). It is otherwise a nondescript property-no real plusses or minuses. But the security issue is a deal breaker.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Maggie39
Bill H, General Manager at Tower Square Hotel Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your positive comments about our staff and the service they provided. I was disappointed to read your perceptions about the parking garage and signage in various locations. The garage is not owned or operated by the hotel and therefore valet parking cannot be provided since it is run by a 3rd party. The signs in the garage and front entrance are standard liability and informational signs to alert guest they are parking in a public facility. That being said, security does patrol the garage and hotel on a regular basis. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to us Marriott Hotels when you travel in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Staff was A1, rooms were good but beds not so comfy, room service was excellent and so was bar service downstairs....the only negative was we had to park across the street due to our oversized vehicle ...so next time we will stay at Res Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your positive comments about our staff and the service they provided. My apologies for the inconvenience in having to park in the garage across the street from the hotel because of your oversize vehicle.