Tower Square Hotel Springfield
$109
$113
$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$133
$122
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$73
$67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$98
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$285
$164
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$128
$87
$89
Red Carpet Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsparking garagechampions sports barfull service hotelno safe in the roomindoor mallconnecticut riverpool and hot tubper daystudent princefitness centerbig ethe eastern states expositionhall of famebasketball tournamentbed was very comfortablethe hotel is cleanconvenient location
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at the Springfield Marriot for one night. I want to start by saying that all of the staff that I encountered were terrific. It is the hotel and the way it is operated that is bad. First, there is no valet parking. I arrived in the evening and had to park on a third floor of a parking garage-deserted. And, to make it worse there is a huge sign as you enter the lobby warning of rampant thefts in the parking garage. The solution is security, and valet parking, not warning signs. This is the first time-as a woman traveling alone which I do lots for business-that I felt unsafe and nervous. I would never go back. In addition, small things: the room curtain tracks in the room I was in are constructed in a manner so that they don't close-there is a 1.5 foot or so gap right in the middle. And, the hair dryer did not work this AM-plugs near bathroom not working (I had to leave so no point in reporting). It is otherwise a nondescript property-no real plusses or minuses. But the security issue is a deal breaker.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Maggie39
Bill H, General Manager at Tower Square Hotel Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your positive comments about our staff and the service they provided. I was disappointed to read your perceptions about the parking garage and signage in various locations. The garage is not owned or operated by the hotel and therefore valet parking cannot be provided since it is run by a 3rd party. The signs in the garage and front entrance are standard liability and informational signs to alert guest they are parking in a public facility. That being said, security does patrol the garage and hotel on a regular basis. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to us Marriott Hotels when you travel in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Staff was A1, rooms were good but beds not so comfy, room service was excellent and so was bar service downstairs....the only negative was we had to park across the street due to our oversized vehicle ...so next time we will stay at Res Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your positive comments about our staff and the service they provided. My apologies for the inconvenience in having to park in the garage across the street from the hotel because of your oversize vehicle.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I made a last-minute trip to attend a memorial. The hotel was great! The room had adequate space though the bathroom was small. The gym was great: large area containing weights and machines. The location was ideal.

• Stayed: August 2013
Bill H, General Manager at Tower Square Hotel Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

I am happy your last minute plans allowed you to stay at the Springfield Marriott. I appreciate your positive feedback about the hotel and we look forward to a return visit when your travels bring you back to the Springfield area.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just stayed, for the 2nd month in a row, at this hotel. The location is excellent and walking distance to just about everything in the downtown area. People may caution you about walking around after dark, in the downtown area, but just use caution like you would anywhere else. The hotel is 4 blocks from the Amtrak Station and just a block or two from great restaurants. The quadrangle is about 4 blocks. There are dining choices, right in the buidling, but we haven't checked those out, yet - except for coffee at the Dunkin' Donuts, right there in Tower Square. A CVS and convenience store are also plusses, without having to leave the building. The hotel is very clean, comfortable, and updated. It has the feel of a boutique hotel, with the decor. The front desk staff and management, housekeeping, and concierge are all extremely accommodating and friendly; again, they give the feel of a small, boutique property. The rooms have mini fridges and coffee pots, along with tasteful decor and VERY COMFY beds and bedding. This hotel has the perfect combination of location, accommodations, and friendly and helpful staff. I highly reccommend the Springfield Marriott.

Room Tip: City view is quiet while the Ct. River view has the highway traffic which may be a bother to some people.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bill H, General Manager at Tower Square Hotel Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I appreciate your extended stay with us and was happy to read that we provided a clean, comfortable stay combined with a service orientated environment. I hope you are still with us, but if not, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had to stay at this hotel for 3 weeks and had the most amazing time. The staff was so helpful and accommodating!! The house keeper asked me what time would she like me to come (I am a late sleeper) and made sure to be there at or after that time. Anytime we needed anything they came immediately, and any extras I asked for arrived daily and not just for that day!.The air conditioner was temperamental but the blankets and sheets kept me pretty warm. They have 2 restaurants inside as well as a small store, a CVS and a dunkin doughnuts as well as few restaurants with somewhat decent food nearby, It does have its downfalls (surrounding area pretty crappy) but the goods way outweigh the bad. And not to mention a wonderful view of the area from my room on the 10th floor!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan W

I appreciate your comments on TripAdvisor and was happy to read you had an amazing time while in the Springfield area. Please be assured that I will share your positive feedback with our team. I was pleased to read that our housekeeper arranged to clean your room at a time that worked with your schedule.