“Clean, comfortable, and quiet”

Springfield Marriott
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Springfield
Boston
“Clean, comfortable, and quiet”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My husband and I booked a two-night stay at the Springfield Marriott for a nearby wedding. This hotel is an ideal home base for anyone exploring the Pioneer Valley: The rooms are clean and spacious, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms well-equipped with great showers. We took advantage of the on-premise Dunkin' Donuts and CVS for breakfast and errand shopping. The hotel staff was renovating their parking garage entrance when we stayed, but the inconvenience was absolutely minimal. All in all a nice hotel with a very courteous staff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
The Dalles, OR
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Springfield needs a reset, but this hotel is very well run. Great location. Easy freeway access. Lovely room. Great beds and bedding. Super nice staff. Lovely restaurant. I was so surprised and delighted and will stay here whenever visiting the area. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Parking was very convenient. $14/day with unlimited entry/exit.
Gillette, New Jersey
Reviewed September 4, 2011

After spenidng a week on vacation in 4 different hotels; when I asked my 10 year old daughter what she liked the best about our trip she said, "staying at the Marriott". It was the nicest hotel we stayed at, A breakfast buffet was included with our room rate and it was an amzing breakfast! The pool and whirlpool were open until 11 and checkout was noon. Security was great; a room key was needed to take the elevator to your floor/pool..

2 Thank Paulette07933
new york
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed here for just 1 nite on business and it was more than comfortable. I arrived a little later tahn expected for a business dinner after driving up from NYC. When I mentioned to the front desk that I wanted to freshen up before my dinner, they offered to have a cab ready for me whne I got back from my room. A great move on their part. Also after I inquired about a safe they offered to keep my stuff secure at the desk, as there are no safes in the room. After my dinner I spent some time in the hotel bar, Champions. Nice place with every game on and a freindly bartender. The breakfast buffet the next morning was great and check out was not until noon! Great after a long nite with clients.Overall the room was very clean and certainly big enough. The shower was hot and the pressure was great. The entire staff was excellant and very helpful. The only "knock" I could think of was the bathroom was small and there was no safe in the room. This was another solid job by the Marriott and the staff in Springfield and I would definitely stay here again. Thanks Marriott!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank mikenpat
New England
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I spent 2 consecutive stays at the Springfield Marriott for business and 2 events at Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival. The Springfield Marriott is the only luxury, full service hotel I recommend at the gateway to the Berkshires. I found the bell staff to be extremely attentive. The bellman delivered my luggage, set the air conditioner to a comfortable level, and filled the ice bucket. The room was super clean. Crisp linen. Extra comfortable beds. The dining room Currents had an outstanding Sunday brunch. A great selection of brunch items to choose from and very comfortable booths and arm chairs in the dining room. Customer service came natural to the all staff members we encountered. They were professional, not pushy. Personable and one could sense they enjoyed their work at this 16 floor hotel. I came off a hectic travel schedule with little sleep. When I arrived at the hotel for back-to-back weekends, I was greeted warmly by the front desk staff by name, and I found the hotel takes serious their sense of security and enforce their quite hour policy. It is posted in each hallway. I had 4 solid nights of sound sleep. The hotel is very managed. Very hands-on management. I would stay at his for business in Springfield or a stay in the Berkshires. B. B. F. Marriott Gold Elite Member.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Woopiedo
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Spent a night, no complaints at all. Rooms were very predictable but large, cannot open windows and bathrooms were old and small, but again, I didn't expect more. Friendly staff at check-in, easy check out, beds ok. Oh yes, one bad thing, the in-room dining for the kids was really disappointing, the restaurant downstairs ok.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank yves_alexis
NJ
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed here after a long day at Six Flags. Check in was quick, room was clean and modern. We ate at Champions for dinner at 11pm, and then slept well in the comfortable beds. The breakfast buffet was great for our large group. No complaints about our quick visit to the Marriott Springfield.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank eam149
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
Naomi's Inn
Naomi's Inn
#4 of 8 in Springfield

Been to Springfield Marriott? Share your experiences!