“Frequent customer and I love it.”
Review of Pizza Makers

Pizza Makers
Ranked #162 of 329 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Frequent customer and I love it.”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I love this place I suggest this restaurant to everyone there isn't a place I trust more for my pizza. My father Is a truck driver and he says he's had wings all around the country and Hes never had better wings than pizza makers! I think people forget this is an Italian Pizza shop not a high class restaurant I recommend this place to everyone. The owners have always been so nice and helpful and the staff too. Great place!

Springfield, MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small and cramped but tasty pizza.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I've been here a several times now. One order was terrible, while all the others were good.

Cheeseburger Sandwich not ready after 45 minutes (we got it free, plus the next one too, and the person cooking that day was fired for it, because they had been reminded a few times that we were waiting) I think the owner has finally decided it should be run like a proper business. I've seen other reviews and there is definitely NO goofing off going on whenever I am there.

They have several picnic tables outside with umbrellas, so we've eaten there also, on a warm spring evening it's nice. No loud traffic or thug type's hanging around, that's a plus in SPFLD.

It's a VERY busy little establishment, despite the prices seeming somewhat high, but nice sized slices seem to be a HUGE seller and those are priced pretty good.

As a bonus, you get to watch them make the pizza, as it's right there in front, my granddaughter is always glued to the glass. :)

• Visited May 2012
“Dingy, old and basically kids playing with cheapest ingredients available.”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Just do urself a favor and avoid this trash hole. Delivery drivers can be seen trying to make dough and smoking out back simultaneously and messing around with it on dirty tables, Everything that comes out if this place is taken from the freezer in bags, with teenagers trying to make everything and fooling around while doing so, the pizza crust is never cooked properly, the sauce sucks, you can taste the can it came straight out of, the old hobbit manager , who will tell she's been there for 30 years if you try to make a complaint about a mistake ,is obviously as in the dark regarding good food as the teeny boppers that attempt to make some kind of poor quality subs or grinders, this place is feeding people who just don't know decent food, ordering over the phone here Is hit or miss depending on who grabs the phone, basically the pizza sucks and everything else is real bad ,especially management ! this place is a joke, better to just stay away and go somewhere else.

7 Thank nordicfront1
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Very rude staff. We picked the pizza up right when they told us and came home to a soggy cold mess. We had to re-cut the pizza, and you had to use a spatula to pick up the pizza because there was hardly any crust in the whole middle of the pizza. do not recommend this place when there are tons of others better. Even domino's tops this joint.

• Visited June 2011
8 Thank Kevin618
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I had a sausage pizza from here recently. The sauce was a lot more acidic than I'm used to. The crust wasn't very good; it was really undercooked. The sausage had a lot of gristle in it too. It's a typical small shop inside and gets no points for any atmosphere. The guy behind the counter seemed decent enough. Maybe it was a bad day there, but there are so many other places to go to that I'm skipping this place in the future.

4 Thank DeerTicks