“Monday Night Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the $8.99 special (between) 4-6 pm. The service was excellent the food was very good. A good family friendly restaurant.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

in area and stopped in for lunch. hostess greeted us and called us guys (My wife hates that, and waitress did all noon long) Explained fresh rolls and flavored butter and you could pick your own steak. Beer selection is just ok. We had the fried pickles, which were only fair. The salads were good and as usual in most restaurants you do not get enough dressing. We both had the Road Kill burger and they were both cooked as asked. The onions and mushrooms were full of greece. The fries were over done and some hard. The place was loud during lunch, When busboy cleaned table next to us, he just used his hand to wipe peanut shells and crumbs onto the floor. Hostess then put next customers there. The pathway to restrooms had boxes stored there and the rug was dirty dirty dirty.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Noisy but good peanuts and baked potatoes.
Great place for noisy kids and teens. Service was great. Steak was good quality. Forget about the veggies.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Although there are days when the wait to get a table is a bit overwhelming, it is so worth it! My friends and family all love going here! They have AWESOME food and DELICIOUS margaritas! :) I would recommend this to people of all ages!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have visited this restaurant before and thought it was a fun place, so I took my boyfriend this time. We loved it. The peanuts for free (don't even come near here if you're allergic) and the magical and I mean -magical- sweet rolls make the meal before it starts. The waitstaff constantly checks in on you. They clean tables in a matter of a minute because they put 3 people on it. The environment is so much fun, there is dancing, tvs, and if it's your birthday you get to ride a saddle. We went for the early dining special $8.99 for select dinners and there is even a steak on the menu! They cooked my boyfriend's steak and my ground chuck perfectly.

The waitress was even friendly when I asked for some roll to go and filled a whole to-go box! Plus she included their awesome cinnamon butter. And on the way out we grabbed some free peanuts for the road:)

Highly recommend!