“Fun, great food!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Although there are days when the wait to get a table is a bit overwhelming, it is so worth it! My friends and family all love going here! They have AWESOME food and DELICIOUS margaritas! :) I would recommend this to people of all ages!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have visited this restaurant before and thought it was a fun place, so I took my boyfriend this time. We loved it. The peanuts for free (don't even come near here if you're allergic) and the magical and I mean -magical- sweet rolls make the meal before it starts. The waitstaff constantly checks in on you. They clean tables in a matter of a minute because they put 3 people on it. The environment is so much fun, there is dancing, tvs, and if it's your birthday you get to ride a saddle. We went for the early dining special $8.99 for select dinners and there is even a steak on the menu! They cooked my boyfriend's steak and my ground chuck perfectly.

The waitress was even friendly when I asked for some roll to go and filled a whole to-go box! Plus she included their awesome cinnamon butter. And on the way out we grabbed some free peanuts for the road:)

Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Awesome service, great food, enjoyed the atmosphere, overall great dining experience, will return. The high end meats display when walking into restuarant is really cool.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Every time we find ourselves in Springfield, we stop in. Always busy, but never a long wait for a table. When you sit down you are faced with a bucket of roasted peanuts, hard to resist. You can choose your steak from the display case on your way in. Good selection of steaks, sides, beer and other beverages. Comfortable, casual and reasonably priced.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband went with our friends and he said the service was very good ,and the wait was not too long. The serving sizes were large enough to bring some home. The taste of the food was good and I plan to see if I can eat there after their recommendation.