“If you like Pastry you will love La Florentina”

La Fiorentina Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Springfield
Springfield, Massachusetts
“If you like Pastry you will love La Florentina”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The smells, the variety, and the quality will bring a smile to ones face. Decisions decisions.. you can't go wrong. Almost all of my special occasion get togethers have something from La Fiorentina. They never disappoint the palate and I think the prices are great considering what you buy.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Fran H

Hudson, New York
“la Yuck”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

you just have to read the review from magioula this is the worst I have ever had, keep the box and throw away the goods (or BAD) as the case may be . this stuff is trucked in not made there,it not fresh,not flavorful and made with imitation ingredients, we had several different types of pastry and ALL were bad almost 20 dollar worth and we put them in them in the trash. Really if you think this stuff is good you need your taste buds checked out and god bless you.

• Visited March 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
“The Best Cannolis Around”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Seriously, they're amazing. As is just about every other pastry that they make and sell there, definitely worth a stop to please the sweet tooth.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Devious_B
canada and usa
“Wannabee Italian”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Northampton is a small, walkable and quaint city that is known for its restaurants and cafes. La Fiorentina is a small Italian pastry shop that fits perfectly in these surroundings. Too bad it stinks.

Here are my 3 issues:

1-wannabe italian: Since there are not many other pastry shops in the area, La Fiorentina has no real competition. So unless you try almond cookies (as just one example) from the North End in Boston and then have one from La Fiorentina, you can almost taste the lack of effort... And that bothers me the most... how it appears that they know they can get away with it. I once had the tiramisu in a plastic cup and all I tasted was sweet sponge, drenched in rum.

They have since employed a worker who is from Italy. She seems nice- nothing against her, but it makes me laugh to think they are trying to heighten the italianess of the place.

2-cost: For me the cannoli and the coffee ended up being the only two things I find to be decent. But the price of the cannolis went up from $1.75 each to $2.90 within a short period of time. So now, even the cannolis are not worth it. Everything is overpriced for the overall experience.

3-wait: Every time I would go in there, I always ended up waiting to be served. I have waited long, even when there were 3 employees behind the counter.... Even during odd hours, when its not at all busy, I have always had to wait to be served.

I will no longer be going to La Fiorentina.
Sorry.

• Visited May 2013
Springfield.ma
“YUMMY- YUMMY FOR THE TUMMY”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Excellent bakery.Their pastry case is loaded with an excellent assortment of pastries. I have never been disappointed with anything i ever bought there . I highly recommend this bakery.

• Visited May 2013