“Good wings” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Enfield, Connecticut
“Good wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was my first time to this restaurant. My son attends college nearby and raves about their wings, so he and I went for lunch. We both got the lunch special which included boneless wings (he had golden bbq and I had dry rub garlic parmesan), fries, celery sticks and a can of soda. I liked his a little more than mine but both were good. There is not any atmosphere, just a fast food joint. Think take out or delivery probably the best although we had a pleasant server. My son also likes that they have late night delivery.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 1lamberton

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

There was a woman named kim that answered the phone and took my order fist of all she was rude as all heck. Second of all she has no listening skills because she couldnt recite my order back to me correctly. And third of all she told me 15-20 minutes and it took her 45 minutes to get my food. When I got it it was cold I told her I wanted new food and she told me no that my food was hot enough and that I needed to stop being picky... I just requested my money back and I went some where else. I will never go there again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Troy0630
Westfield, Massachusetts, United States
“at least be consistent”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I ordered the other day and had great service, the wings were good and delivery was right on time. now I called today and a very rude waiter picked up the phone, after everything was ordered he told me that my house was outside the delivery area. When asked to talk to the manager he immediately hung up. This is not the kind of service that a professional establishment should be running. with service like this, no one is going to care how good your food is. They'll just take their business elsewhere.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Phong L
Berkshires
“Very Good Wings - Tons Of Choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

I've eaten here several times since moving to the area. The wings are fantastic! I usually do pick up or delivery; the first (and only) time I ate inside was a bit scary. The walls and floors had sauce and food on them. I'll stick to pick up, but probably not as much.
Food itself: excellent! Service: Depends on who is working. Restaurant: Scary Dirty
If you don't want to know: stick with delivery! It is on the price range, but the pieces of chicken are huge and you get plenty of sauce!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
springield
“Unbelievable wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

The food here is truly great!!!!! The wings and sauces are awesome! Try the chicken wraps, they are overstuffed and moderatly priced. Be aware though that the staff are all college kids so the service is slow and they can be very loud in the back.

Visited December 2011