“Worth the trip”

Cuisines: Chinese
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I use to live in Enfield CT, moved to Longmeadow last year, and sometimes crave Chinese food. When I first tried Wong Wok it was really good, I ordered the General TSO chicken with rice.
Other times I came back I ordered a lot of their Lo-meins (noodles) very good stir fried noodles also if you like spicy ask for their chili sauce for the noodles, it goes great. Overall great experiences better Chinese food than I use to have in CT, I would recommend checking out Wong Wok if you are not familiar with the area and are looking for a great place for Chinese.

• Visited December 2013

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Quality of food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been looking for a good Chinese restaurant and haven't any luck so far. I decided to try. The Wong Wok and was very disappointed. Won't go back. It didn't taste as though it was freshly cooked. The chicken had a reheated taste, even the meat in the fried rice tasted reheated, not fresh. I moved from Pittsfield, MA where they had a wonderful restaurant, Panda in Lenox, MA. If you ever go there be sure to stop. Everything is freshly cooked while you wait. I guess if you've never had good Chinese food, you don't know any better.

• Visited June 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“So-so”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had much better, food all looked and tasted the same (different dishes) when my friend and I were there. Hot water in mens bathroom is about 190 degrees and will take a few layers of skin off if you're not careful.

Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“The Best!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Come hungry Leave Happy!!

Plenty of food!
Freaking good too!!! Lol

They are quick, delicious, and price is good too!

Springfield.ma
“Wong Wok -IS THE "RIGHT" WOK FOR GREAT CHINESE FOOD”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Excellent Chinese food at good prices . We have eaten there many times and the food has always been terrific. We always have leftovers to bring home . I would highly recommend this restaurant

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ed G

Been to Wong Wok? Share your experiences!