“Authentic”

Casa De Nana
Ranked #112 of 330 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Authentic”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Great local establishment. Fresh homemade food and delicious margaritas.
Staff is friendly and attentive. We always stop when we're in the area.

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Ole'”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This place should really have a higher ranking. I think the only reason it doesn't is because it's a hole in the wall and easily missed when driving by. People just don't know what kind of gem they have in the city. It took me YEARS to find out about it after moving to the area.

The food is so good. I'm obsessed with the Blackened Shrimp Tacos. It's like heaven in your mouth. The chips and salsa are very tasty. I believe they're both made on the premises and the chips are always hot and fresh with just the right amount of salt. The Margaritas are perfect and priced right.

Definitely seek this one out. It's very close to the Boston Rd Walmart.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank debberooni
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Okay Mexican Restaurant.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

First time coming to this restaurant was in 2003. From what I recall, I really liked the the food however this time around not so much. There was a weird smell walking into the restaurant which immediately threw me off. Blackened seasoned fajitas were okay. The green pepper and steak pieces were chopped way too big. I ended up having to slice them up on my plate, that should have been done in the kitchen. The chips and salsa were disgusting, to me at least and there house salad was pretty good. I wouldn't drive out of the way to go here again.

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Service was great. Food was exactly what we wanted. Not crowded and great atmosphere. Food hit the spot!

• Visited January 2014
Chicopee
“Everything was great!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I went with a friend for margaritas and appetizers. Both food and drink were just what we wanted. Wait staff was friendly and helpful.

• Visited January 2014