“EXCELLENT STAY- but go to website directly to book”
Review of Naomi's Inn

Naomi's Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Springfield
Somerville, Massachusetts
“EXCELLENT STAY- but go to website directly to book”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am a repeat-customer at Naomi's Inn, but you need to access booking through her site directly to book. These online booking sites will sometimes say she's full when I know for a fact that she's not. (In fact, I'm at Naomi's right now because she has multiple free rooms, but tripadvisor, expedia and hotels-dot-com all say she's sold out.

This is my 5th trip to the Inn in Springfield. I live in Davis Sq outside of Boston but love the space that Marci provides so much that I travel out here to recover from the stress of daily life. It's right across from the hospital, too, so provides the coziest, sweetest place to stay when loved ones are across the road receiving care.

SO CLEAN. Adorably decorated. Absolutely no sound travels through the walls/doors. GREAT BREAKFAST. And if you love porches (rocking chairs, wine, takeout delivered to the door, etc), then this is your place. It's competitively priced and well worth any price difference between it and the local chain motels.

(There is no fitness center or swimming pool, but I marked it as 'excellent' because I didnt want the lesser rating to throw off the average.)

Room Tip: The Louis room is great for bubble baths :)
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank james w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Little Falls, New York
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I travel all the time for my job and love to stay at various B&Bs around the country. I have to say, I've stayed at MANY B&Bs, and this one is easily in my top 3 favorites! Not only because the place is gorgeous and the rooms are absolutely beautiful and meticulously decorated, each with a different theme, (which is genius because it makes me want to come back over and over so I can experience each one!) but mostly because the innkeeper, Marci, is SUCH a doll! The innkeeper can make our break your stay at a B&B, but Marci has as much or more charm than her B&B has! She absolutely has made my stay extremely comfortable and enjoyable, and she's a fabulous cook to boot! Breakfasts are always delicious and lovingly prepared. I definitely feel at home at Naomi's, and that is truly the most important quality I look for in a B&B. :-) <3

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Absolutely wonderful cozy, homey hotel experience! Everytime I stay I'm greeted wonderfully. I love staying in a place where they know you by name and treat you so warmly.
There's a kitchen to heat up food w/ various tea and light dessert offerings--which is wonderful for those checking in late.
Each room has it's own en suite bathroom, which is full of luxurious bath products, so no worrying about bringing anything from home!
I love staying here, everytime I feel welcome and cozy and get an amazing, restful sleep! I will keep coming back!

Room Tip: I've found all rooms to be equally cozy and comfortable. Their website is fabulous for explaini...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Lisa_Lorna
Center Barnstead, New Hampshire
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Doing some travel nursing and was unable to find suitable housing while starting work at baystate hospital. I was really in a bind as I was unfamiliar with the area. Marci was everything you would want as a host. Naomi's bed and breakfast is very comfortable and "homey". I enjoyed her breakfasts and sitting at the breakfast table talking with other guests. It was like a support group for all that gathered both happy and sad situations. Marci has made it a very comforting environment. Warm, clean and friendly! What more could you ask for?

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Gloucester, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We recently spent a week at Naomi's B&B, and it couldn't have been better. Despite being in a busy urban area, it was absolutely quiet. We were visiting our convalescent mom in Springfield, and our group varied from one to four guests for Marci. She accommodated all our changes without a complaint, and even served up wonderful breakfasts every day. Despite our irregular hours, she was always cheerful and helpful. The rooms were excellent, comfortable, and immaculate. Great wi-fi too, important for my wimpy phone. All in all, I couldn't hope for a better experience.(Reasonable prices too!)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I live down in VA, but my family lives in Atwater Park, right around the corner. We were headed up north for my daughter's baptism, but seeing as my extended in law family was all coming as well, we ran out of room at my grandparent's house. Naomi's has become the extended family home for us. This is not the first time we have stayed there, and it definitely won't be the last. We feel quite a home here and are always welcomed with a warm smile and comfy accommodations. Conveniently located, easy to get to, and very reasonably priced!! If you like to feel at home when you're traveling, this is the place for you!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at Naomi's several times over the last few years and we are always greeted warmly like family. The rooms are spacious clean and well appointed. We enjoy having breakfast and always look forward to catching up with Marci. We truly feel at home here and would recommend this to anyone coming to the area of medical, business, family or fun. You CANNOT go wrong when staying here. Thank you for taking such good care every time we come.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Tower Square Hotel Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
#1 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Naomi's Inn? Share your experiences!