“Beautiful, Warm and Holistic Inn!”

Naomi's Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed August 7, 2008

I selected Naomi's Inn based on the website. I was sitting for the Massachusetts Bar Exam and I did not want to stay with hundreds of other test takers in the chain hotels scattered throughout Springfield. I needed a quiet, stress-free environment to relieve the anxiety that is inherent with the two day exam. Naomi's Inn offered the serenity I desperately needed.

I was so fortunate to stay in the Louis XIV Suite. The suite was spacious and offered a gorgeous sitting area ordained with a rich velvet blue loveseat and two wingback chairs with marble endtables. The suite also included a massive antique desk and leather chair that the genuinely warm and accomodating propieter, Marci, thought would be perfect for my last minute studies. Marci's young daughter, Naomi, smiled brightly and shared that this was her favorite room while we chatted over fresh pastries, juice and coffee at breakfast the next morning.

Even with the stress of the exam looming, I had a wonderful restful sleep thanks to the detailed accomodations and my first Reiki session offered at the Inn! Darlene and Kathi of Euforic Touch were my saving grace as they took a personal interest in reducing my anxiety with their healing hands to remove my stress and increase my "life force energy". It worked so well on the first day of exams, I was thrilled that they fit me into their schedule the next night. Kathi is also an incredibly talented medium and Tarot card reader, so I also took advantage of this service in lieu of extra study time. It was worth every valuable minute!

If you are looking for a restful, holistic retreat, Naomi's Inn is just the place. I highly recommend the Louis XIV suite and the supportive conversation of the caring and genuine Marci, and her beautiful daughter Naomi. For a special treat not to be missed with your stay, make sure you book a massage or Reiki session with Euforic Touch at the Inn, and for the full treatment, a Tarot reading with Kathi is highly recommended!

Anytime I will be in the area, Naomi's Inn is the only place I will stay. A real treat!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo

Reviewed July 23, 2008

I made a direct reservation with Naomi's Inn for a two night stay while I was visiting family in the area. I was very excited about staying there based on the reviews I had read. I have stayed in B & Bs many many times and I have a misgiving about writing negative reviews but feel strongly about my experience there.

The property is nice enough however I did not get the room I requested during my conversation with the proprietor (she had said that would be fine).

I arrived at the Inn the first night and was comfortable enough but the amenities provided are pretty barebone. I asked the proprietor what time breakfast was served and she said 7:00 a.m. I got down to the dining room around 7:30 am to find that breakfast was in two warming pans (one of them was not working). Both had the same contents which looked like some kind of muffin with a sausage of some kind and something else that had peanut butter (and Jelly, I think). It looked very very unappetizing and I would have been really happy with cereal but none was offered. Actually there ws no one there to ask and no indication as how to get in touch with the owner. The coffee was fine.

I went out for the day and returned about 3:30 pm to find out that the B & B was hosting a birthday party that night for a local politician on the deck outside the breakfast room and inside the house. I believe some of the party goers would also be staying at the Inn. I felt like I was captive to the proprietor's plans without any warning. I had expected to be able to have a quiet night at the Inn (perhaps sit outside on the deck and relax) but that was not to be. The house is an older house and noise travels pretty easily. Since I had already paid for my two nights stay, I left the Inn and found other accomodations for that evening at a local hotel at additional cost to me.

All in all, I think the Inn is not very professionally run and I really did not feel welcome - sorry to say this.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
6  Thank PammieB
Reviewed April 28, 2008

Naomi's Inn is an all-new bed and breakfast with attractive decorating and a convenient location, particularly for people who have a family member in the Bay State Medical Center. I was visiting my son at Springfield College and it was a short 3-mile trip to campus. Notable features: the extra-comfortable beds, the spic-and-span cleanliness, and the charming hostess. And how nice to have parking with no extra fee!

If you've never tried a bed and breakfast, my bet is that you will be pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed April 23, 2008

Fantastic hospitality at beautifully renovated Inn.

I was with family and colleagues in Springfield/Chicopee for activities at Elms College and we were all at Naomi's. It is a really beautiful B&B, while also being among the most comfortable -- in the sense of not feeling weird because it actually feels like you might be invading somebody's home -- I've ever been in anywhere.

Marci is sweet and kind and does everything to make your stay at her Inn (named after her daughter) the best.

I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else if I'm in the area.

Jody Williams
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
Fredericksburg, VA

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 16, 2008

Rented three (3) rooms at Naomi's Inn for family members to attend local funeral. Friendly owners, reasonable rates, large rooms, no hassles and accepts major credit cards. B&B is tastily restored with large common area opening out to backyard deck that’s ideal for breakfast, late night wine & cheese or a midnight snack.

All and all, B&B has same amenities as any hotel chain delivered with the comforts of home like feeling. Highly recommended and will remain our first choice when traveling in the Springfield/Chicopee area.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2007

We were actually looking for a B&B in Northampton, MA when my online search for a bed and breakfast included Naomi's Inn in the north end of Springfield. The Inn looked so beautiful and I was intriqued by the write up on the website. The obstacles Marci and Rick had to overcome to make this Inn a reality were phenomenal. The motivation to establish an Inn in this area was touching. Being a nurse at a large hospital I can appreciate the need for an affordable and comfortable place to stay when a loved one is ill.
The easy access to I-95 brought us quickly to Northampton, which is an absolutely wonderful and friendly, exciting town! We also enjoyed the proximity to the Holyoke Mall, which is a big deal as we live in a small town...
Marci recommended an excellent restaurant, which again was easily accessed via I-95. She was so helpful with directions and recommendations. Six Flags would also be easy to reach from here.
We stayed in the British Travel Suite, which I chose from the website pictures. The room was beautifully decorated and had a magnificent four-poster bed, which really caught my eye. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay. The atmosphere, decor, food and attention to detail were wonderful. We found this to be the most friendly Inn experience we've had.
We were sorry to leave!
Nancy & Jim, Newport, NH

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank njshell
Reviewed November 25, 2007

We stayed at Naomi's Inn during Thanksgiving weekend when we were in the area visiting family and had a wonderful time! The home is a beautiful recently re-modeled Victorian, immaculately clean and "modern" but with elegant and tasteful antique decor. The innkeepers, Marci and Rick, were so friendly and great and went out of their way to help us with any little concern. The day before we left, I called worried that I would have to cancel our reservations because our dog-sitting plans fell through, but Marci assured me that our dachshund would be welcome to stay with us, gave us a room by the door for convenience, and even offered to check on her during the day while we were out. Travelling with our dog was not our first choice, but they made it possible for us to keep our plans without having to worry that our dog would be okay. This is a great place for families, kids, pets-- anyone! We definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to the area, and don't be afraid to ask if you need special accommodations because Marci and Rick proved to be more than willing to do whatever they could to make sure we had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Tower Square Hotel Springfield
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Naomi's Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!