“Like home”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Springfield
Columbus, Ohio
“Like home”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place. I felt like I was a personal guest in Marci's home. I had everything I needed including a peaceful and unique room. The whole experience was such a welcome change from the typical hotel stay. I would return to Naomi's in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Naomi's Inn was recommended to us by our sons nurse at Bay State SICU after an unfortunate accident. I called and spoke with Marcie, the owner who was so accommodating our last minute reservation and late arrival. Our room was beautifully appointed and very comfortable. The next morning we came down to a scrumptious breakfast and shared our sons story with Marcy and another couple who also had a family member at Bay State Hsp. I would highly recommend staying at Naomi's. Marcie is very sweet and went out of her way to help us at a difficult time. My husband and I feel like we made a new friend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was my second stay in a year, and I will definitely be back next time I am in the area. While in Springfield for business I stayed at Naomi's for 3 nights. Naomi's Inn is a wonderful reprieve from the dreary, soul-numbing hotel chains and provided this travel-weary soul with much needed respite. Thank you Marci, for a cozy, warm, homey, comfy place to stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have twins in the NICU at Baystate Marci took great care of us. Very relaxing atmosphere, excellent breakfast. The exact hideaway we needed in a stressful time. Very convenient to walk across the street to Baystate at any time.

• Stayed October 2012
Derby, Vermont
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have stayed at Naomi's Inn TWICE now...first time was for my 1st year Marriage Anniversary, and the second time for the same reason. The owner is perhaps the finest owner/manager of a B&B that I have met thus far (I'm over 40 and have traveled nationally and internationally). I normally reserve my comments, pro and con, for the owner's ear. I promised the owner I would write a review so...
Pros; Rooms, very comfortable and quite eye catching in decor, Breakfasts, very tasty and one can choose a vast assortment of ready to eat cereals, bread, etc, etc. Service; warm and welcoming without smothering. Marci gives you the peace and quiet you need and deserve. I know that my wife and I certainly do!

Cons; The filthy frauds who bash the owner of Naomi's Inn on a personal level, both to her face and on this (and other) site. Reasons; too many to list here...but usually to get Marci, the owner, to lower their price or waive a fee.

Conclusion; This woman has literally put her heart and soul into this Victorian delight and it shows. Why anyone would bash her is beyond me. This is a quiet, restful and comfortable oasis of class.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
PINE HILL, NJ
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed at this lovely refurbished B&B while visiting for the Brimfield Antiques Show. Friendly owners & personnel, wonderful breakfast & good conversation. Spacious rooms with individual baths; large, comfy bed. Both my husband and our traveling relatives enjoyed our stay & would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Upstairs room #4 was very comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have stayed at Bed and Breakfast inns from Key West to British Columbia to Latin America. The decor, food, and hosts are outstanding. We highly recommend this B&B. Elegant but personable. The breakfasts were prepared with care. Very warm.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Springfield Marriott
Springfield Marriott
#6 of 8 in Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Naomi's Inn? Share your experiences!