“Great food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love this place. It is not fancy but the food is amazing and so fresh. It has a family ambiance and they people that work there are amazing. This is my favorite place to eat in Springfield.

• Visited February 2013

Springfield
“Small diamond in the rough!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The one thing that stood out for me was that they made something for me that wasn't on the menu. so i tipped them well. I wanted the Chicken in Lemon grass soup and they came thru for me. A lil spicey with vegetables and chicken. I can eat this every day and not get sick of it. They make this meal very well and the staff are very helpful and friendly. There were too other parties there and it was quiet and secluded and just what i wanted for me and my girl friend for the night. Thank you for an excellent experience Bamboo House.

• Visited July 2012
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Small menu; great food”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Menu items include delicious huge bowls of soup loaded with meat, rice noodles and vegies. Great for change of pace.

Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“great cheap eats”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My son and I love Bamboo house. Gavin likes Pho Gai and I like the vermiceli with egg roll. I first went here many years ago and nothing has changed over the years. The food is cheap and tasty. We always eat for less the 20 dollars and come out feeling satisfied.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank rissajason
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Vietnamese Food at it's Best”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

A Vietnamese Restaurant with Real Vietnamese food taste!!!
The food is EXCELLENT and the staff will "teach" you how to eat it the proper way. The ONLY reason I give 4 stars and not 5 is the atmosphere ~ it isn't as inviting as the food. HOWEVER, the food is worth the trip!!!

Visited January 2012