“Very yummy!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Allen Street
Transit: There is a bus stop @ 5 Town Plaza off Allen Street.
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Don't let the Catering in Tripadvisors title fool you that it's just some catering company. they do cater but also it's a full restaurant with a bar and room you could rent for showers and parties.The experience was pretty good I got there about 7:45ish on a rainy Saturday and I had to wait a little bit, which was kind of annoying and the party ahead of me actually said something to the hostess because she was taking people out of order,she took people who just came in rather than the people who have been waiting, I guess she knew them or was racist or something that's something the restaurant should deal with find a new hostess or something , but other than that I enjoyed it very much the food was very good, I ordered the chicken parm and it was very good, I enjoyed my meal a lot, it was a nice atmosphere and the service was very good, and the value is about average for an Italian Restaurant. I would go back I enjoyed my self. It is in a good location in the 5 Town Plaza on Allen and Cooley streets, and there is plenty of parking. and there are plenty of other restaurant around if the hostess finds you inferior. They also have a nice patio you can dine on when the weather is nice.

Reviewed June 12, 2009

Wonderful old time italian family atmosphere with a twist of elegance. Every bite of my roasted haddock (with the lobster meat!!) was absolutely bursting with flavor and texture. Even the service was authentic with our waitress resembling my old fashioned italian grandmother, her name was charlene. When we walked in we were first greeted by a beautiful italian young lady with a smile on her face and immediately shown to a table. Following our meal we decided we wanted to stick around and have some drinks at the bar where they were also showing the red sox yankees baseball game. Right outside the door was a lovely outdoor patio with a fountain. You must try this place, you won't be disapointed!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 18, 2009

very good, mid priced.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 26, 2006

Leone's has been around for many years. Its gone through some phases of change over the last decade. Some good and some bad. The atmosphere is a lot classier than it used to be, and its nice to see a restaurant mature into something else, but I think they tried to hard to fast. It's too fancy, way overpriced, and i just feel like its a facade. I would be much more likley to go if it hadn't made itself into what it is now. Whats wrong with the successful, averagely priced, italian restaurant that the neighborhood grew up with. The food quality is good. no doubt. but it was always good, even when it was reasonably priced. So I've moved on to other places, that aren't quite so full of themselves.

A TripAdvisor Member
Miami Beach, FL
Reviewed May 27, 2006

Visited this restaurant with a few friends in January 2006.

Was a lunch time visit so we were seated straight away and our drink order was taken, this arrived within 2 - 4 minutes.
Selection of food is very good and they offer a good selection which should be able to give everyone something.
After food order was taken it didn't take too long for the orders to come out, hot food, big portions and very well prepared.
The restaurant decor and ambience is very relaxed and comfortable and would be good to take kids and family there.
All in all a very good experience and very well priced for what you get.

Only down side is that they don't serve Bud Light (I know, but I like it) on draft, hopefully they may very well get this in for my next visit hopefully this year.

Give it a try, we're glad we did.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member