“Who Knew???”

Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Enfield, Connecticut
“Who Knew???”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Dinner starts at 5:00 PM. We arrived at 5:05 and the place was mobbed!!! We had to wait about 1/2 hour for a table but it was well worth the wait. We decided to try all appetizers for dinner. We ordered the Crab Cakes, Fried Oysters, Crawfish Quesadilla, Thunder Thighs and the Crawfish Boulette. The food came out quickly and was hot and delicious. The oysters were excellent. The Quesadilla had large pieces of crawfish in them. Everything was wonderful. We had never been here before and will return. Even with the wait, it was fun conversing with others in line. The waitresses have attitude and have fun with the customers. Price point was right on. This is a BYOB establishment: bring your own corkscrew and glasses.

• Visited March 2014

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Always delicious”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We've eaten here numerous times over the years and the food is consistently wonderful. I always get the Gumbo of the day--fantastic.
It's a small place so you sometimes have to wait for a table.
Service is always friendly!

• Visited February 2014
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“I don't get it?”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The foods not that good.The place is run down.I have been to New Orleans and would say this place is a sad version of it. It is the only place around serving this type of food so i guess people are looking for something different.

• Visited December 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Jambalaya étouffée OMG I've gone to heaven”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

From the moment you walk in you know this is where you should be
Mama never ever could cook this way ...
Cajun heaven, we had the fried calamari and the jambalaya and great music
I'll be back SOON
You should TOO

Avon, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will be going back”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Although I had stopped for a late lunch, I was intrigued by the Sunday brunch offerings, so I will be going back. The Chez Mamou - pork cutlet with cheese and rice - was very tasty and not too spicy for my taste. Because of the lateness of the afternoon, I experienced swift service and was out long before the parking meter expired. After I learned it was BYOB, it also was a short trip to the car to retrieve an adult beverage from earlier shopping to wash down my meal.

• Visited January 2014