“Best Vietnamese in Springfield”

Pho Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 359 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I would give 5 stars in a big city, but in Springfield, this is the only place to go.

Food: Delicious, Original, Authentic. I love the hot pot with chicken, and the spring rolls
Service: Friendly, prompt, focussed
Cleanliness: 100%

Go here if you want vietnamese in springfield. Its that easy.

2  Thank Nick T

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My family's most recent visit to the restaurant proved why this place has consistently been voted Best by patrons for years. The restaurant's classy yet friendly atmosphere comes from it's staff's professional customer service- always sports a sincere smile when serving. A gesture that are hardly seen in restaurants these days.
Their combination beef soup did not fail us nor the chicken wings appetizer recommended by a server. Everything deliciously prepared to perfection. For desert, their taro smoothie with tapioca pearls is highly recommended & happened to be our family's favorite too!
Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Negrense
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have been frequenting this quaint Vietnamese restaurant for over 14 years. Why, you ask?...because the food, prices, atmosphere and service are excellent, every time. Honestly I call their Curry Chicken my "last supper or death row' meal, because on the last night of my life, given the choice this is what I would eat. Gotta have it with the Sriracha (spicy red chili sauce) though. SO YUMMY! An equally delectable dish that warms and comforts me right down to my soul is their Chicken Lemongrass Pho I am always sure to add all the sides that come with it. The symphony of flavors and textures that play on your tastebuds wouldn't be complete without the fresh herbs, bean sprouts and a healthy squeeze of lime. I don't always have time to dine at my favorite restaurant, but when that happens I simply call in a pick up order to the always friendly host. Can't wait til my next visit... tomorrow! :d

1  Thank Angela T
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Clean cool inside
Service great
Pho ok
Vietnam pancake ho hum-too thick not the best
Vermicelli oh hum lacked flavor- bland
Egg rolls not good- not the little yummy cigar types that you expect-fat- had hunks of meat in there....Desserts: flan excellent
Lemon mousse-excellent
SO the main courses were not good
Service great as well as the desserts.... I would try another place next time....

1  Thank dwright438
Reviewed August 31, 2013

First time visiting Pho Saigon. It was a place I had wanted to go to for a while and finally got the opportunity based on my families inability to choose a restaurant. Executive decision: Pho Saigon, and off we went. Soups were terrific. The escargot especially. Like really good. Then the plane crashed into the mountain. Soft shell crab was terrible. I've has better fried clam strips at a cheap carnival. The service was great, the people were nice, but the crab, not so much. Also, by 7:45, we were one of the only people in the place and it was a Friday night.