“Outstanding, as good or better than Vietnam”

Pho Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 337 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Revisited Pho Saigon Restaurant last week, November 1 2010. They have some new people and new owners now for two years, however that did not effect the service or the food. I had two orders of Vegetarian Springrolls with Tofu, and Vegetarian Salad. Both were excellent. I had for my main course a Vegertarian Hot and Sour Soup. It came in a bowl large enough for two--however it is so good, I never want to share. My wife shared some of the the salad an a order of springrolls, and a noodle bowl dish--lemon chicken with rice vermicelli noodles. She found it to be excellent. We frequent this restaurant quite a bit and have yet to have a bad or even slightly unhappy experience. Each time has been outstanding.I have had the Chicken with fried noodles, it is great, but the amount of food is way past what I can eat, so unless I get it for two, I loose out.

2  Thank MaverickA10

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I dine here almost weekly. It's my favorite asian restaurant in the Valley. Great food, very clean and well kept, super service. Great value. I love their lemongrass soup. I will continue to eat here again and again.

2  Thank Nohonative
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My favorite dish was the #15 chicken in lemon grass soup. It was spicy, but not to spicy. I had the flavored tea (Toro Tea and Mango tea), with the Tapioca in it. I loved this soup and the flavored teas. I will go to a Vietnamese restaurant multiple times due to how healthy there foods are, the different drinks i can get only there and no where else, and the excellent soups since i love soups. The ambiance was perfect and the staff was excellent. It looks small on the outside, but in my opinion is worth it since its not too packed, but packed enough with ppl since the food is so good. I just think not enough ppl know about the good foods they serve or haven't been brave enough to try something different. One of my favorite places to go. Food is served in a fast manner also.

1  Thank GeorgeaSpringfield
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

We live locally and come here often! It's one the best restaurants in Springfield and the best Vietnamese restaurant for hundreds of miles. It's clean and beautifully appointed, however, not the best location, but it's safe.

3  Thank Jamison Q
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Excellent food, authentic, nice atmosphere in the awful city of Springfield.