“First Visit back in 16-Years...”
Review of Red Rose Pizzeria

Red Rose Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 355 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

And it was exactly as I remembered. Bright and promptly seated. Very friendly wait staff. Food came out a little slow but not an issue. This is a very family place. We had the family salad which was exactly what you would expect but a huge bowl, the app. platter, and a large pizza. My wife and daughters, who are quite picky ate a ton! Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We usually make our own pizzas, and rarely order pizza out. The exception is Red Rose--great pizza, not greasy, lots of different toppings. My wife likes the Margherita; I like sausage, peppers and mushroom.

We take my father-in-law out for Sunday lunch once or twice a month, and Red Rose is friendly and reliable. Service is prompt and friendly. The menu is pretty standard--perhaps a little stodgy-- and I think that they could benefit from some updating and trying some new dishes. But for a classic "red sauce" Italian restaurant, it's good, reliable and reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great pizza, great salads, great dinners, its all good. Great value for the money. They have an army of professional servers. Well worth a trip into Springfield.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

As we trudged from the Sheraton to the Red Rose, as recommended, we did not expect this wonderful oasis of a restaurant! The Red Rose was a total delight! Classic/beautiful decor, fabulous food, superb service, great for families, all at a very reasonable price. Other restaurants nearby have been rated well, but in reality, none look like they can compare. This is the best place to eat in Springfield, hands down! We ate dinner here two nights in a row, will return next trip here, for sure!

1  Thank Pamela L
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Worth the trip for the pizza, service was good, and got a good value for my money. Only thing that I didn't like was that restaurant was not located in a better section of springfield.

1  Thank Charles H