“More than just a pizza shop.”
Review of Red Rose Pizzeria

Red Rose Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 329 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Massachusetts
“More than just a pizza shop.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Pizza shop with flare. Has to be the best pizza in town. The food is great and the meatballs are not only great there huge. There is a reason this restaurant has been around forever.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mike R

Springfield, Massachusetts
“You Won't Be Disappointed”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The food at Red Rose is 'the best'. It is always fresh, cooked to order and always comes to you hot. You get a lot of food for the price. I have never been dissappointed. I have ordered pizzas, grinders, pasta, eggplant parm, veal parm and seafood marinara. The hostesss, waitstaff are always pleasant and friendly. You are greeted when you come in and they wish you a great afternoon/evening. If you go those often enough - they even know you by name.
The only advise that I would give - if you go in the evening - be prepared to wait. But it is well worth it. I recommend this restaurant extremely high.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Concetta G
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Never a bad meal here!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything they prepare here uses the finest quality ingredients - no short cuts!

We have occasionally been for a regular dinner, but mostly go for their pizza which is the best for miles around and very reasonably priced.

Be warned, the place is always busy and a wait is not unusual. They do take reservations for large parties.

You can't go wrong with anything you order from Red Rose.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank RHazell
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
“13 people for an 80th Birthday Celebration, Sunday 2/16/14”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had wayyyy too much food. The bread was full sized slices, the individual salads too big to finish, and my Grilled Marinated Chicken with mushroom gravy could've been half the size. Everyone shared a pair of appetizer sampler trays: mozzarella, chicken, and calamari, and almost everyone left with doggie boxes. Dawn took good care of us and many other tables, bringing pitchers of water as needed, and making sure everyone was happy. Pizza to Alfredos, manicotti to ziti, sausage alfredo to chicken parmesian and tortellini, it was all great. Quite a crowd, and you'll see why.

• Visited February 2014
Fall River, Massachusetts, United States
“Business Lunch”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I needed to find a place for some colleagues and myself to meet and discuss some new business and this place looked good. I had never been before but there where plenty of good reviews. We got there at one and the place was packed. They seated us quickly and gave us the time we needed to do what we had went there to do. The food was good. Although, I didn't realize they that mushrooms where in the sauce or I would have ordered differently. I really liked the salad thou.

• Visited February 2014