“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had dinner there last night. It wasn't busy, so we were seated immediately. I had sausage parmesan with linguini. Everything was good. Our waiter was efficient and friendly. Had an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant has been around since the mid-1960's. Started out as a pizzeria with one oven and has graduated to a family restaurant that consistently serves up great Italian food. Crowded on weekends and college homecoming dates, but well worth the wait. Staff and service are excellent and pricing is good for all wallets.

Great place for parties and for the kids. It is noisy when crowed, but the food and the service far outweigh any other issue.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Went here for Christmas Eve. We have been here many times over the years and generally have the pizza which is excellent. This time we decided on the eggplant rollitini. It was delicious. We did have to pay for a side of pasta though. Staff were friendly and we felt they did their job well. We enjoyed our evening and felt satisfied.

The place can get loud but what can you do with a restuarant full of people?

Would say that they need to go to a free refill on their sodas instead of single serving or a pitcher.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This restaurant is authentic Italian and absolutely delicious, but I must warn you - be careful when ordering. The portion sizes are beyond generous, and will feed many people. We should have ordered about half of what we did. We could tell immediately it was a beloved local family restaurant, because there were many large tables with parties of 6 or more people at them. That's always a good sign, we think, and the smells coming from the kitchen were mouthwatering. The service was friendly, helpful and quick, but not hovering; when I ordered a chianti, she recommended I try the sangria they'd made that day instead, and she was correct - it was lovely.

All of the food was incredibly fresh and definitely house-made - the marinara sauce might be the best I've ever eaten. Our son declared the meatballs were even better than mine (!!) but I forgive him, because they really were wonderful. The portions, though - the meatball appetizer is (4) giant meatballs in sauce - easily enough for two hungry teenagers, or 4 normal adults. The SMALL pizza (!!) was the size of a large pizza in a regular pizza place - wait until you see the large - it's the biggest pizza I've ever seen, I'm not sure how many people it feeds. Needless to say, we did not finish our SMALL pizza, but it was amazing, with very fresh ingredients and a perfect crust. Our sons meat tortellini was handmade, and the alfredo sauce was "awesome" he said. I have to say, my favorite part of the meal, though was a "small" (no way!) antipasto salad. I expected a small side-salad - it was definitely enough for (4) people to share, easily. However, it was amazing. I would order that again in a minute, with just some bread on the side and a glass of chianti because it was amazing and wonderful. You really must try it.

We all agreed this was some great Italian food, and truly authentic. I would have enjoyed myself more had the portions been a LITTLE less generous, but it's hard to fault a place for that. Overall, I want to go back again but I'll be more careful when ordering. Take your appetites!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The pizza and house salad is great. The service is reasonably quick and courteous. Atmosphere is not bad for a pizza house...a little loud but ok. We have a golf group that goes here after our round and have always got a great value for beer, salad and pizza.