“Just like old times!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Me and my friends used to skip school and go to Red Rose Pizza... brings back memories! After 30 years their meatball grinder is still my favorite. My son likes their sausage pizza. Their sausage is very fresh and authentic.

1  Thank Ron B

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Based on the large, noisy, crowd in the dining room, I expected the food to be amazing. Not so. My friend enjoyed her thin-crust vegetarian pizza, but my eggplant grinder was "meh". The service is best described as indifferent. Not the place for a first date.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

So far I've tried the Veal Parm, Lasagna, Fett Alfredo & Stuffed Shells. All very good. Large portions as well for most.
Only thing I would complain about is its a very loud place.

1  Thank bi_angel71
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We take the family here a couple times a year. The pizzas are large and come with green and red pepers and pepperoni as standard. While i like the dough consistency, I find the pizza tends to have too much oil and you need to pad it down with napkins!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Some of the BEST pizza anywhere !!! House salad is excellent !!! Don't pass this place by !!