“Like coming here....”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed September 3, 2013

THis place has been getting better and better than ever... I remember when it used to be a small recreational place, but now its got more space, they have brought more games, more machines for the kids, more rides etc.... I like coming here, the only thing I would comment about its that sometimes when it gets full of people ( cause it does), it gets really hot and uncomfortable.... I probably would advice the managers to improve the AC Units for more air in those cases. And probably the food its kind of pricey, they should have more specials or affordable combos for the family or individuals. Anyways I like bringing my kids to this place. Hope this helps.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Went here for a little post-birthday celebration, just a 6-year-old and his two nanas. We chose to go on a weekday for lunch and it was fantastic! Everything was clean, bright, and colorful. The show amused him, so many choices for games were available, and the pizza was tasty. I cannot say enough about the people working there. They were so patient, friendly, and accommodating, very efficient, and really seemed to care about customers having a good time. We all agreed that it was a great day!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

way too many kids for such a small place. other children were stealing my daughters coins and tickets. had to wait for ever just to get tickets redeem,. we just stopped in to play. not with any party.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place is nothing compared to the Chuckie Cheese in shrewsbury,ma. This is VERY small, and old. The pizza was okay, but there was only 1 1/2 room for the kids to play and it's nothing compared to the one in shrewsbury.

1  Thank Pugmum15