“Prompt service, good coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Springfield
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Prompt service, good coffee”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Even though I've driven past it many times, I didn't realize how close it is to I-91. If you need a quality caffeine fix, this is the place to stop.

Visited May 2014

Brattleboro, Vermont
“Late night fuel”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I often stop at Starbucks in Springfield ,Ma because it is just off the highway and convenient for that morning coffee. Driving back from NYC at 11:30 PM, I also discovered their drive up was still open and I was able to buy a "snack box" If you haven't tried these, they are just perfect when you need just a little more food to get you home but can't bear to go the fast food route. The protein pack for example has fresh apples and grapes, pita bread, cheese, hard bolied egg and peanut butter. The perfect size and not too expensive. My friend also add a similar one but hers had hummas and grilled sliced chicken. I love the idea that you can get fresh, healthy food in small portions at a reasonable price and if you're passing through Springfield, you can get it late into the night as well.

• Visited August 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“convenient but dirty”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stopped here for an iced coffee. The location is convenient. As is typical for Starbucks the service was quick and the product was predictable. What I didn't expect was how dirty the place was. The tables didn't appear to have been wiped down for a very long time, at least days maybe weeks. It is a good place to go for a carry out coffee but not to sit and work.

Visited August 2013
Simsbury, Connecticut
“Great Staff”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I LOVE starbucks... It's the best coffee I've had. I can never go back to D&D again (taste like water)

Visited July 2013
“Good for Springfield”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Its my secondary starbucks. Used to be favorite when megan and carolyn worked the window a few years ago. They knew my order when I pulled up. Since I moved its only a backup but still good overall.

• Visited May 2013