“My favorite Indian Food Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panjabi Tadka

Panjabi Tadka
Ranked #8 of 330 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Springfield ma
“My favorite Indian Food Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The service here is first class! The waiters are very attentive. The menu is very user friendly. I tried the garlic nan and the chicken nan. The nan alone could have been the meal. I love the mango lassi. For a lunch special we ordered the curry chicken. Warning: if you're not a fan of spicy, only order mild. I ordered medium and it was hard to eat. I still tried though and enjoyed every bite!!!! I will be back often!

• Visited August 2013

Albany
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was in the area at an event in West Springfield and my friend and I were craving Indian food. We found Panjabi Tadka on the internet and decided to give it a try. The food was incredible! I had samosas filled with ground lamb and peas -- the crust was tasty and not too greasy. The filling was very good, but a little too spicy for my taste - I would have preferred milder. The chicken tikka masala was outstanding. My friend had a fantastic lamb curry and coconut naan. Prices were comparable to what I pay back home in the better Indian restaurants. The restaurant itself was very clean and comfortable, and the service pretty good (although we did have to remind them about the naan we ordered). Next time I'm in the area, I'll be back!

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent Indian Food with many choices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

From Appetizers to Vegetarian dishes, this place is considered The Best Indian Food in the area.

Upon arriving you will smell their Tandori Oven cooking up some Shahi Nan- Tandori bread filled with paneer(cheese) and nuts, topped with garlic and cilantro :-) yummy

The Chicken Tikka Massala is the absolute best I've ever had. Boneless white chicken breast is a creamy Massala sauce.

All dishes come with basmatti rice.

Don't forget the pompadom and chutneys to start :-)

• Visited May 2013
Bay City, Michigan
“A Bit of Heaven On a Dark and Stormy Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

It was a dark and stormy night as we passed through Springfield, MA and we were hungry. What vegetarian restaurant would still be open at 9:00 pm? Panjabi Tadka was and a taste of heaven it was with a lovely staff. Headed south on I-91 it was relatively easy off to reach Main St. We did pass it by, but stuck to our quest and located it on the south side of the street in the first block past the stone arch that rose over Main. A good landmark. Tables were nicely laid, with cloth napkins, helpful and quick service. Cannot remember our dishes, but they were wonderful vegetarian and the garlic nan was crispy & chewy and the masala tea was delicious. Definitely 5 Yums Up on this one.

• Visited June 2013