“Good beer good menu near a great venue.”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 329 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Glendale, Arizona
“Good beer good menu near a great venue.”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

On one side of the Basketball Hall of Fame is Plan B Burger Bar. I went on a Tuesday night around 530. Busy, I sat at the bar. 3 bartenders , all pleasant. I had a flight, 5 beers of my choosing, 2oz pours, of local beers ($10). The Chaos IPA and Plum Island Belgium White, both local within the Atlantic states were especially good. For dinner I chose the horseradish encrusted salmon, choice of two sides. I had small Caesar salad and sweet potato fries. I wish they had. Had a vegetable. They do have burgers and pasta and veggie apps.

Go see some basketball history and then stop here for a good meal and beers.

Visited July 2014

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great Place for a Great Meal”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This past weekend was my second time eating here in the past year or so, and I was not disappointed! We had a huge group of 16 people and we were served with professionalism and efficiency.

I had the Shepherd's Pie and was absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced. Not one of our group complained in the least about the food, drinks or service!

Atascadero, California
“Love that Cuban Burger - Great Place!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is my third Plan B Burger Bar. I really loved the Hartford, and the Simsbury was great too. This place is beautiful, and right next to the Basketball hall of fame. SO here the service was really a cut above. I ate in the bar and the sports TV's are wel placed around the room. The Service was fast and beautiful. I as checked on by several others in the staff during my simple meal. I had the Cuban burger and admit I am hooked. Tasty, juicy, tender, flavorful and a real full meal. Would I go Back? Of Cousrse. See you there next time I am in Springfield.
Oh Yes - a bit more -
Nice art on the walls, and lots of beers on tap! and a FULL bar. See you there

Hyannis Port, Massachusetts
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Usually plan B is very crowded and it's easy to overlook the attention to detail in this restsaurant. Saturday night many folks were eating outside so I was able to enjoy the inside. I was a bit surprised at our server. My brother in law and I were looking for draft beers. She said they had 13 or 16 different ones, there was no beer menu since they change, and I could look it up on my smart phone. She did however ask what type of beer I liked and we agreed on one. I really don't think it would take much for her to have a list tucked in on her order pad. Besides that I shared the shrimp as an app, always good and had the lobster salad roll. My expectation was low and the roll was toasted, cut in half and good. It was lobster salad just like they said and not too expensive. Nachos were also shared and good. My other 3 companions had burgers which they enjoyed with various sides. We go between Max's burger , plan B, and Lux burger. They all have plus and minus not one better.then the other really.

Springfield, Massachusetts
“The Name is All Wrong!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

After eating at Plan B, I realized that the name is a misnomer...going to this place should be PLAN A!!!! Great variety in the burgers AND the fries available. There is more to the menu than that, but I had a full plate working my way down the burger part. The other side of the restaurant is a bar. Lively and boasting of hand-crafted liquor, it is a fine place to get familiar with life beyond the pale. If you can look past the shiny meat hooks as the decorations, it's a very cool "A+" in my grade book!

• Visited March 2014