“Excellent Meal”

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 359 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Tried Plan B for the 1st time this past week. The service is excellent and so is the "feel" of the restaurant. We ordered the Italian Job (chicken), Blue Cheese Burger, and the Max and Jack. All were excellent. If you want a more upscale dinner and are in the Springfield area, look no further. We will be returning very soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The burgers that we had were all very delicious. They had a lot of different beers and bourbons to choose from along with a few drinks on a cocktail menu. The outdoor patio was one of the main reasons we chose to try out Plan B seeing that it was 75 and sunny still at dinner time. I would say that the only thing that is somewhat lacking is the service. It wasn't awful by any means but they weren't very attentive to the guests out on the patio. I definitely will be back for a burger- I love that the burgers are natural with no hormones

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Monday Night, 4/22/2013 in need of burger fix....drove to Plan B @ Hall of Frame.
Seated quickly, server there right on, very friendly, great choice having a flight of IPA's hit the spot, ordered a quick appetizer (on recommendation of Christine our server) the baked brie, WoW it was great, the chutney a high point (could have been called a marmalade also). Then came the burgers, we both ordered burgers Bacon Cheese and the West Coast for me, well, both ordered some pink, mine was a disaster, very "no" pink, with just a slight off taste, well, server right on, got the new one going, cool...new one comes out still "no" pink, still just a slight off taste. Moral of Review, with burgers as your center point of menu, there cannot be much wiggle room, especially when you charge 11 plus for burgers, there just did not seem to be a lot of love put into the burgers that evening, as if hey It's OK lets serve it, rather than shoot I cooked the egg too much and the burger is over cooked, tell the guest we are fixing to make a great burger !, however, the baked brie, show care in presentation and execution. Will I be back soon, maybe / maybe not I who knows, but when I get a burger fix I will think twice. For the service, great job, Christine was awesome and the young manager did take the burger off the ticket, thanks, but..let's get it right the first time please, and please take the time to fix it correctly.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

My burger was fantastic best I've had. The service definitely could use some help. Server wasnt very attentive. We waited a long time to get our meals (was worth it though). They did have the music a little loud for a place that tries to come off as upscale. I will definitely go back and hopefully they'll have all the kinks worked out since they were newly opened when I went.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Service was minimal, at best. Food was okay, but my "no pink" burger had to be sent back to be cooked beyond the mooing stage (once I was able to track down our waitress). Draughts could've been much colder. Atmosphere a bit loud...couldn't hear my table mate (non-bar side) for conversation, unless we were yelling. Probably won't return. Just not impressed.

1  Thank Djw1228