“Favorite Restaurant in Springfield”
Review of 350 Grill

350 Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 329 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dwight Street
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Restaurant in Springfield”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Springfield. I can't imagine having a bad experience. I love the inside which is very classy. In warm weather, I LOVE the patio. My favorite entrees are the RibEye Steak which is huge and the Ahi Tuna. If you haven't tried this restaurant, try it!!

Only negative I will give it is they don't have a kids menu. They are willing to work with you to offer items for your children but when my son was younger, this put me off. Now he eats adult entrees so it isn't an issue anymore.

Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Contemporary Dining but needs lower fat Menu”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great contemporary flair with varied menu selections, but need to offer more menu items that have lower fat content and are not deep fried. The restaurant is well maintained, clean and service is excellent. My only hangup is with the menu content. Maybe it's just me, but a healthy update to the menu would be a welcome change.

Visited March 2013
New York
“What A Find!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We'd read the mixed reviews and decided to try it out. We had lunch with friends and all four of us RAVED about the food and service. Between the four of us, we had calamari with mango sauce, shrimp cocktail, beet and goat cheese salad, wedge salad with blue cheese dressing, mini pork shank (which was a pretty big serving for Tapas), almond encrusted scallops (done to perfection), potato wrapped shrimp, cheeseburger. EVERYTHING was outstanding! The best part of the meal was our waiter, Corey, who must own stock in the place, because he was so excited to tell us about what he'd recommend and what flavors we'd be experiencing. He and 350 Grill DID NOT disappoint! We will definitely go back. (Corey did say the weekends are CRAZY busy, so be prepared to wait even if you have a reservation.)

Springfield, MA
“Three Words”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I got sick.

Average restaurant attached to a stripper bar in downtown Springfield. Food was ok nothing to rave about obviously something made me sick. Did I mention I wasn't the only one. It is possible it was the calamari as that was one of the things we ate in common. Food was overly salty. On the plus side the food was warm and the steak was cooked to medium rare as asked for. The service was great and the waitress did an outstanding job. Navigating the streets of Springfield was not a problem but only if you like dodgem cars. I would not go back and there is no way I could recommend it unless you wanted dinner before an evening of stripper watching.

Connecticut
“a good choice”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I read the reviews before we headed over there. They all seem to be in line with what we experienced and overall, everything was very good. (The review from October ("poor organization") giving them one star but they didn't actually EAT there is probably to dumbest review I have ever read on here)

We walked in with no reservation and were placed in the back banquet room. The bar and main restaurant had a great energy to it. The back room feels like we were put at the kiddies table. The decor is nice, but not warm and friendly like the main room. The lighting was too bright. It felt very sterile out there. I will ding the "atmosphere" because of that room. Make sure you request and GET a table in the main dining room.

Food was tasty, and the service was pretty good. We barely finished our appetizers and the main dishes came out. (We still had the plates on the table. They merely moved them to the side to put the entrees down). A little better timing in the kitchen would go a long way.

Overall, a very good choice. Then again, we were at Champions Sports Bar the night before, so anything would seem better than that atrocious excuse for a restaurant. Okay, I digressed...350 is worth it.

P.s. Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake was beyond good!

• Visited January 2013