“What A Find!!”
Review of 350 Grill

350 Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 333 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dwight Street
New York
“What A Find!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We'd read the mixed reviews and decided to try it out. We had lunch with friends and all four of us RAVED about the food and service. Between the four of us, we had calamari with mango sauce, shrimp cocktail, beet and goat cheese salad, wedge salad with blue cheese dressing, mini pork shank (which was a pretty big serving for Tapas), almond encrusted scallops (done to perfection), potato wrapped shrimp, cheeseburger. EVERYTHING was outstanding! The best part of the meal was our waiter, Corey, who must own stock in the place, because he was so excited to tell us about what he'd recommend and what flavors we'd be experiencing. He and 350 Grill DID NOT disappoint! We will definitely go back. (Corey did say the weekends are CRAZY busy, so be prepared to wait even if you have a reservation.)

• Visited March 2013

Springfield, MA
“Three Words”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I got sick.

Average restaurant attached to a stripper bar in downtown Springfield. Food was ok nothing to rave about obviously something made me sick. Did I mention I wasn't the only one. It is possible it was the calamari as that was one of the things we ate in common. Food was overly salty. On the plus side the food was warm and the steak was cooked to medium rare as asked for. The service was great and the waitress did an outstanding job. Navigating the streets of Springfield was not a problem but only if you like dodgem cars. I would not go back and there is no way I could recommend it unless you wanted dinner before an evening of stripper watching.

• Visited March 2013
Connecticut
“a good choice”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I read the reviews before we headed over there. They all seem to be in line with what we experienced and overall, everything was very good. (The review from October ("poor organization") giving them one star but they didn't actually EAT there is probably to dumbest review I have ever read on here)

We walked in with no reservation and were placed in the back banquet room. The bar and main restaurant had a great energy to it. The back room feels like we were put at the kiddies table. The decor is nice, but not warm and friendly like the main room. The lighting was too bright. It felt very sterile out there. I will ding the "atmosphere" because of that room. Make sure you request and GET a table in the main dining room.

Food was tasty, and the service was pretty good. We barely finished our appetizers and the main dishes came out. (We still had the plates on the table. They merely moved them to the side to put the entrees down). A little better timing in the kitchen would go a long way.

Overall, a very good choice. Then again, we were at Champions Sports Bar the night before, so anything would seem better than that atrocious excuse for a restaurant. Okay, I digressed...350 is worth it.

P.s. Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake was beyond good!

• Visited January 2013
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“Beautiful Inside”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Don't be afraid of the location of 350, parking is safe and it is up-scale and stunning inside. It is the only up-scale restaurant in Springfield that is not located in a hotel. The clientele seems to be nicely dressed and with the age range of late 20's on up, a good mix. The bar is located in the dining room, but you don't feel as though you're eating in a bar. They have bistro tables near the bar, then regular tables and shell shaped booths scattered about. Beautiful decor and friendly and efficient servers. The food is good. Not the best I've ever had, but the whole experience is what keeps me coming back. They have a very nice banquet room too. In the warmer months there is outside dining too, on a nicely designed patio.

• Visited November 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Poor Organization”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I will not comment on the food, or service because I never ate there. We had reservations for a rehersal dinner. It took us a while to find a place we liked and decided to book here because of the menu and beautiful room they offered us. It is surrounded by strip clubs but found that to be sorta funny. The place really was a cool resteraunt. We were told we were penciled in till a deposit was made and would be notified if someone else needed the room. Thankfully i called before heading up there with a deposit because they gave away the room. (I live an hour away and is hard to get there).

We were very upset and felt wronged since the place said they would contact us. The lady did offer help finding a new place. We chose another local place which seemed more organized, but the place is not as nice.

The worst part was a few weeks before the wedding i got a call asking why deposit wasnt made yet for the reservation and we needed to choose a menu! I called back and told them the story and that we already picked a new place. They said they were sorry and did not have any record of another party on that day. Which makes me worried for the people that did make a reservation. I was told it was a 50th wedding annerversy. I asked them to take us off the calendar. Ive had multible calls since regarding our "reservation" all on differnt nights. I finally broke down and told the women on the phone she was only making the matter worse because how upset I was to have our room given away. Now they just keep rubbing it in. I also kept picking up the phone because I was expecting calls from that area. Otherwise I would have ignored it.

I would advise anyone booking this place to go there in person, book the place and make sure to check on it before your party to make sure. No one was ever rude to me, more just clueless which was almost more difficult to deal with. No one knows what happened and why there was such confusion.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Nunu1334

Been to 350 Grill? Share your experiences!