“Beautiful Inside”
Review of 350 Grill

350 Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 335 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dwight Street
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Don't be afraid of the location of 350, parking is safe and it is up-scale and stunning inside. It is the only up-scale restaurant in Springfield that is not located in a hotel. The clientele seems to be nicely dressed and with the age range of late 20's on up, a good mix. The bar is located in the dining room, but you don't feel as though you're eating in a bar. They have bistro tables near the bar, then regular tables and shell shaped booths scattered about. Beautiful decor and friendly and efficient servers. The food is good. Not the best I've ever had, but the whole experience is what keeps me coming back. They have a very nice banquet room too. In the warmer months there is outside dining too, on a nicely designed patio.

There are newer reviews for 350 Grill

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I will not comment on the food, or service because I never ate there. We had reservations for a rehersal dinner. It took us a while to find a place we liked and decided to book here because of the menu and beautiful room they offered us. It is surrounded by strip clubs but found that to be sorta funny. The place really was a cool resteraunt. We were told we were penciled in till a deposit was made and would be notified if someone else needed the room. Thankfully i called before heading up there with a deposit because they gave away the room. (I live an hour away and is hard to get there).

We were very upset and felt wronged since the place said they would contact us. The lady did offer help finding a new place. We chose another local place which seemed more organized, but the place is not as nice.

The worst part was a few weeks before the wedding i got a call asking why deposit wasnt made yet for the reservation and we needed to choose a menu! I called back and told them the story and that we already picked a new place. They said they were sorry and did not have any record of another party on that day. Which makes me worried for the people that did make a reservation. I was told it was a 50th wedding annerversy. I asked them to take us off the calendar. Ive had multible calls since regarding our "reservation" all on differnt nights. I finally broke down and told the women on the phone she was only making the matter worse because how upset I was to have our room given away. Now they just keep rubbing it in. I also kept picking up the phone because I was expecting calls from that area. Otherwise I would have ignored it.

I would advise anyone booking this place to go there in person, book the place and make sure to check on it before your party to make sure. No one was ever rude to me, more just clueless which was almost more difficult to deal with. No one knows what happened and why there was such confusion.

3  Thank Nunu1334
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The restaurant appears nice from the outside, but I was terribly disappointed with everything. We ordered four dishes and couldn't finish a single one.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We occasionally frequent restaurants in downtown Springfield, just not our favorite location. We have been to this restaurant a few times and overall would rate it as good to very good. The parking is free (be sure to tell the attendant you are going to restaurant as the strip club parking next door is not free).

Our last experience was very good on a very crowded night. It was standing room only at the bar and told an hour wait for a table. We waited about 30 minutes and were able to get a couple of seats (tough competition). It was a fun night in that many friends were there as well and also made the time pass quickly while waiting. The 8 oz. filet was delicious and cooked to perfection and asked for no sauce and no potatoes, just vegetables and everything was perfect. The swordfish was fresh and cooked perfectly. Service was a little slow but reasonable for the amount of people in the restaurant.

If you want more excitement after the meal, there are doors in the back of the restaurant that take you into the strip club for more fun if that is what you like.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Good food, good service, lots of choice. This is a very good choice for Springfield. Unfortunately, it is located right next to a strip club but that is Springfield. This is an eating establishment where you will definitely find something to love.

Been to 350 Grill? Share your experiences!