“Best place for a Special dinner out.”
Review of 350 Grill

350 Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
350 Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 328 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dwight Street
“Best place for a Special dinner out.”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Great place to meet with a friend for cocktails and appetizers, to have a special diner date, or to celebrate an occasion with family. We have been to the place on many occasions and the food, the service, the atmosphere is always consistently good. It is definitely a chic place, very cosmopolitan.

Western, MA
“Wont go back”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Went right before Christmas with the family. Found it to be a bit loud. I enjoyed my risotto and for the most part everyone thought that the food was decent. The deal breaker for us was the giant cockroach that my wife saw in the woman's room.
We know that infestation is a problem for many restaurants but things better left unseen are just that.
Seeing that roach turned my wife off and as such, we wont ever go back.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank boatyug
Springfield, Massachusetts
“A Disappointment, It was Nothing Special”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

Went with my wife with great expectations, as we had heard only good things about this establishment. Left disappointed that Springfield MA still does not have an exceptional steak house.

On the positive side, the decor was stylish. Parking is provided. Service was attentive.

On the negative side was the food. I had the tenderloin fillet mignon, with bernaise sauce and mushrooms on the side, and garlic mash potatoes. The steak was grilled to my order, a perfect medium rare. It was exactly the 8 oz it was advertised to be. It was very, very tender, but weak in the taste department as tenderloin often is. Then the meal went to seed. The garlic mashed potatoes had zero taste of garlic. The bernaise sauce I swear must have been from a packet as it had no resemblance to any bernaise sauce I have ever had or made. I found it to be inedible. The mushroom, while maybe not canned, had some strange aftertaste that completely masked any genuine mushroom flavor. The glass of Malbec I had to accompany the meal was trash. I specialize in drinking value wines (read "cheap") and Malbec is usually a good varietal to find high quality, low priced wine, but this one was not one of them. It was sweeter and had much less body than any other Malbec I have ever tasted. My wife had the grilled salmon. Again the main course was perfectly prepared, sometimes a tricky proposition with fish. While well prepared she wants me to stress that it was nothing special that could not be had at many, many other local restaurants. After that it went downhill. She thinks the spinach was simply boiled to the point of tastelessness, and she concurred that the garlic mashed potatoes were a misnomer. She too was not bowled over by her Pinot Noir, although at least it tasted like a Pinot.

• Visited April 2011
Springfield, Massachusetts
“A great Saturday night out!”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

My sister and brother-in-law got a sitter for the kids and said "Let's go out for a nice dinner" So few good options in Springfield but very glad that we have a few GREAT ones and 350 Grill is one of them! Incredible martini menu provided drink options for us. It was a difficult choice but chose for appetizers and shared so we could try everything. The risotto balls are GREAT! Two of us opted for the coconut mahi-mahi special and it was great! No room for dessert after appetizers and a meal.

• Visited February 2011
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“The best steak around!”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

I LOVE this place! Although I am not a steak lover, I ordered the "Cowboy Steak". It was so good that it might have made me a steak lover. The only thing I don't like about this place is that it shares a building with a strip club. I have been there numerous times and I have never had a bad meal there. The atmosphere is friendly, upscale, comfortable. The prices are great too. I hope this place sticks around - it is a real gem.