Two years ago, while working in Ketchikan, I flew to Sitka and stayed three days. This year, at the end of the tourist season, I arrived by ferry, which was a fabulous trip through the narrow passages. I was pleased to return to Alaska View. Nothing had really changed, which was fine. Attractive and comfortable rooms, beautiful decor and delicious breakfast. It is fun and informative to sit and chat with Carole. That blasted shuttle bus to the ferry did not show and they did not answer their phone.Carole called me a taxi and I was on my way. Only stayed one night this time, but it helped make my ferry voyage most worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitka, Alaska has a wide variety of outdoor activities and tours available to visitors including but not limited to hiking, biking, whale watching, and salmon fishing. This inn provides romantic lodging accommodations in a quiet neighborhood of Sitka, Alaska, just one block from both the seashore and the Tongass National Forest. Alaska Ocean View Bed and Breakfast is a pet friendly, smoke free inn with an outdoor patio hot tub spa available to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Ocean View b&b
- Alaska Ocean View Hotel Sitka
- Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn Sitka