“Just don't do it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 24, 2013

There's simply nothing more to say. Just don't. Service was lousy, and the only consistent thing out of this place was the beer in a bottle.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

A very clean bar. Drinks are not badly priced and not loud or crowded. One of the better bars in town. Very classy place.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

There aren't many choices in this town, and everything in town seems overpriced to us from the lower 48. (There is one place in town (not here) that wants $15 for a blt.)

A buddy and I ate here for lunch. Had a decent burger, fries and a local beer. The food was good, the people friendly, and the tab was reasonable (for Sitka). I'd go again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just a walk through the hotel and the cook and crew were very friendly and good. First morning here all I got when I sat down was a very friendly and smiling face. Couldn't have made my start of the day any better than that but then the food was also super.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We ate here one evening as there was not much choice. A couple of people wanted king crab legs which were $40 for very few legs. I had the Alaska burger at $14 and it was so salty I could not eat it all. I am used to salt. Some others that got the burger were turned off to the salt as well. I removed the bacon and ham and the salt content was the same as the patty must be salt cured. On the plus side the waitress was friendly and service was timely. The ones eating the crab legs also said they had a frozen taste