“Spectacular Location”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 238 helpful votes
“Spectacular Location”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We arrived at the restaurant at 2:15, which turned out to be 15 minutes past the posted time interval for lunch. Oops. The waitress checked with the cook and said we could have lunch anyway, which we appreciated. The food was the usual salads and sandwiches; the salad was ordinary (iceberg lettuce that was too wet) but my sandwich was better (on a flavorful, substantial bun) and my husband enjoyed his halibut fish and chips, which were perfectly crispy on the outside They also had a good selection of local beers.

What really made this special was that the waitress offered us a chance to drive around the course in a gold cart- no charge. This may have been unusual, so don't count on it, but we had a good chance to explore the course and the magnificent views. When I returned I thanked the waitress and told her this was my first time driving a golf cart. Instead of freaking out because I'd used one of their carts with no experience, she congratulated me for being so adventurous. (Let the record show that I returned it with no new scratches.)

This is a nice, quite place a little out of the way from the city, well worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank AThena53

Benicia, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Course”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had a day off from fishing so we played the 9 hole Sea Mountain Golf Course. One of the most challenging golf courses I have ever played. Check out some of the pics!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Bill W
Sitka, Alaska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing view at Sea Mountain Golf Course”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great Alaska course - the views are exceptional. This is not Palm Springs - but is a fun adventure. Local color is fabulous

Visited July 2013
2 Thank sitkawanderer
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good food”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The Golf Club offers a free pick and return if you eat there which is good as it is a bit out of town for those who don't have a car. We had steaks which were cooked to perfection.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Edna1234
Wadena, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very good place to eat”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We ask the locals where a good place to eat would be. We were not disappointed. Very good food and service.

Visited June 2012

Been to Sea Mountain Golf Course? Share your experiences!