“4th Time at Talon Lodge!”
Review of Talon Lodge & Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sitka
Talon Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 14 Specialty Lodging in Sitka
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I just returned from my 4th visit to Talon Lodge, confident that there will be many more return visits in the future. I've had the good fortune to stay at hunting and fishing lodges across much of the U.S. and Talon is far superior in terms of accommodations, service, cuisine and amenities It had been a few years since my last visit and I was pleasantly surprised to find the new outdoor bar and lounge area. Relaxing on the couch near the fire pit while enjoying a great glass of wine and taking in the unmatched scenery will provide a lifetime of memories. Over the years at Talon, I've been able to go deep for halibut and kings, take a float plane into the high country for trout and kayak around the island for rockfish and a bonus lingcod or two.
Although the fishing is as good as anywhere I've been in Alaska, kicking back at Talon is a great way to spend a day. Get a massage, enjoy the peaceful surroundings and watch the bald eagles cruise the island...it's as peaceful as it could possibly be.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Talon Lodge & Spa

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Went back again this year in July. My 4th time in 7 years. Love the fishing, food, wine and the people. See you next year in August.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The Talon Lodge in Sitka is one of a kind! We did not know what to expect of our deep sea fishing adventure and the experience exceeded our expectations! Not only is it a beautiful part of the world, the level of service, attention to detail, the amazing food, friendly staff and family environment left us longing to stay! The fishing was a "hook" and, when coupled with spa amentities, elegant cuisine, and beautiful wines ~ we have recommended it to our friends and family and know we will return! Book your stay now ~ this little gem will not be a secret for long!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank SheSheLaaLaa
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I have been to Talon Lodge two years in a row. From before you step on the island it is everything you could ask for! I went back after the first year to see if the experience could be duplicated again. The staff at Talon does not disappoint!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Kca94510
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Four stars. I have been lucky enough to stay here 3 different summers. I have fished all over Alaska and keeping finding myself back here. Phil, Gwen and staff are real professionals and what nice people.
If there is a nicer lodge in Alaska, then you can call me collect.

Brad Barrett
Laguna Beach, CA

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank bradbarr00
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Beautiful Alaska at it finest. Great fishing, fabulous food and drink and a fun time

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2010

If you wish to experience great food, personal service and actually catch large fish Talon Lodge is the only place in alaska to visit.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends